- [Tourney] Results by 3 hour block by WhiteRider May. 27, 20104230 downloads
Holdem Tournament Tournaments report which breaks up your results into 3 hour blocks through the week based on the time they were started.
You will see all tournaments started between midnight and 3am Sunday, then 3am and 6am Sunday, all the way through to 9pm to midnight Saturday (only times you played are shown).
- TourneyLuck by acepoint Aug. 10, 20103756 downloads
EV of allins in a tourney, see also https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=30137. You'll also need the stats "EV Allin Luck".
- All-in Hands by kraada Nov. 02, 20102111 downloads
This report shows the hole cards, hand number, equity and winning player name from only those hands in which you went all-in in a tournament. The summary line for "Hand #" will also show the number of total hands in the report, and any row can be double clicked to bring up the replayer.
- Currency Conversion Rates by WhiteRider Jul. 29, 20114090 downloads
Shows the native and currency converted win/loss for each session, along with the currency conversion rate applied to each session.
Has custom filters ready to be enabled to search for sessions with certain conversion rate criteria.
- Basic Hand Report by MaxWeiss Mar. 23, 20123053 downloads
This is a basic hand report, a very slight modification of the default starting report. I moved the "marked" column between Hand and Board, because I couldn't find a separator, and it was confusing having them right next to each other because they looked merged together.
- Poker Site Summary Report by StevenM Apr. 19, 20123002 downloadsThis is a copy of the Poker Site Summary report which is available by default in PokerTracker 4 under the Results view, you may use this report to explore how PokerTracker 4s designers create default reports included within PT4. This report is designed for users who wish to view their results summarized by site and subgrouped by stakes played. This report contains three custom stats, to avoid potential performance issues we do not recommend using these custom stats in any HUD Profile designs. The custom stats Average Players, Distinct Hands, Hands with Flop, and Raked Hands should only be used in this report to avoid performance issues.