- Full Ring RFI w/ All 9 Positions by A Null Sects Jan. 13, 20111180 downloads
This will show you a villain's Raise First In statistic in each of the 9 positions for Full Ring. This statistic completely ignores whether or not someone had limped prior to the villain raising.
* Disclaimer, I use slightly different names for some positions. I call MP2 "Hump" because it's equidistant between the blinds, and I call the three positions prior the Hump/MP2 - EP1 (UTG), EP2 (UTG+1), & EP3 (UTG+2). If you have a problem with me using my own names well then too bad.
- Stack Size in bb's (for tourney) by MaxWeiss Mar. 19, 20112229 downloads
Using info from the included "M" stat, I just made a stat for stack size in bb's (which shows the stack size at the beginning of the hand). This has the disadvantage of not counting antes at all, but hey, a lot of people just like to know how many bb's they have left, so I decided to just make the stat. It's called "bb Stack Size" in tourney player statisitcs. Obv you should have your HUD refreshing every hand in order to use this.
- Effective Stack in #BB (HU only) by Parket May. 20, 20111435 downloads
Live statistic for showing the effective stack size in #BB when playing heads-up. Note that it is of no use (and incorrect) with more than 2 players.
It has the same limitation as other BB-based live statistics: the BB value is based on the previous hand and will therefore be incorrect in the first hand of a new blind level.
- Net Won / ROI Known by Parket May. 23, 2011252 downloads
Net Won and ROI for tournaments with known finishes only.
This is useful for sites for which you don't have all finishes of everyone. PT3 will show a 0 finish and $0 won for players for whom the result is not known. This will adversely influence their results as they might actually have won some money, only it is not known to us.
This custom stat ignores the results for which the result was not known (i.e. finish = 0). Note that more custom stats can be derived based on this, like #tournaments, $/day, etc... but I only did the two that are most important.
- Cashout by Parket Jul. 14, 20111221 downloads
Jennifear's BRM article (http://www.pocketfives.com/blogs/jennifear/) proposes a cashout strategy based on the buy-ins of every tournament played, regardless of how much you won.
This statistic will offer the amount to be cashed out for every tournament. The Tournaments overview can then be used to get the total amount to be cashed out.
This stat is a bit more detailed than Jennifear's proposal as it takes into account:
* any fieldsize (where DONs and Fifty50s are considered similar to HU). More players normally means higher ROI and therefore higher cashout. Some examples: 2:1.9%, 10:4.2%, 18:5.1%, 90:7.8%, 500:10.8%, etc.. Edit the 'amt_cashout_base' column to tweak this to your own liking.
* blindlevel speed. Turbo and SuperTurbo normally have lower ROI and therefore lower cashout. My implementation takes 2/3 and 1/2 of the Normal speed cashouts respectively. Edit the 'amt_cashout' column to tweak this to your own liking.