Import Partypoker hands.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Import Partypoker hands.

Postby Maartinss » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:07 am

Hi.

I'm a Mac user.
Lately released Partypoker software for Mac what I happily download and instal and problems with import was started.
Pokertracker can auto detect hand history fail and import, I even try import played hands manualy, but programm dont recognize that file throw errors.
Maartinss

Re: Import Partypoker hands.

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 am

What version of PT3 are you currently using?
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:35 am

The hand histories written by the new Beta version of the Party Poker software on Mac are not quite in the same format as the hands written by the full version on Windows. Furthermore, the files do not have the .txt extension which means that PT3 does not recognize them as hand history files. We are in contact with Party and we hope that these differences can be sorted out before the full release of the Mac version. If they are, PT3 should import the hands just fine. If not, then we'll need to update PT3 to cope with the differences, but I do not anticipate that this will be done while the Party software is in Beta as it is naturally subject to significant changes.
WhiteRider

Postby Maartinss » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:55 am

thx. for answer.
I hope they faster finish programm to Mac users. ;)
Maartinss

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]