Ipoker Network

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ipoker Network

Postby mickle » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 pm

The HUD is not showing any stats for Ipoker tournament hands. The import screen shows that auto import is running but no hands are being picked up. I have the option to store hand history locally turned on. I am running PT3 build 3. Is there a fix for this?
Thanks
mickle

Re: Ipoker Network

Postby kraada » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:27 pm

Try upgrading to Beta 20 and see if that helps.

If it doesn't, please enable logging (Configure --> Options --> Logging Enabled should be checked, then restart PT3) and play a single tournament while importing hands. Then please submit the C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\PokerTracker.log and C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\PokerTrackerHud.log files to a support request and we'll look into it for you from there.
kraada

Postby mickle » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:11 pm

I've just tried that. When I installed it I was told that my trial had expired so I input the password sent to me when I bought a licence. That was accepted but then I was asked to configure the postgresql database. I stopped at that point. Can you advise me what to do next?
mickle

Postby kraada » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:19 pm

Did you install PostgreSQL? Click Start --> Programs --> PostgreSQL --> Start Services to start the PostgreSQL service. If you don't see the "Start Services" link or the PostgreSQL folder then you don't have PostgreSQL installed and you will need to download and install PokerTracker 3 Beta 20 with PostgreSQL from our download page.

If you have PostgreSQL installed, the default values are:
Server: localhost
Port: 5432
User: postgres
Password: dbpass

If this password does not work for you, you can disable password authentication by following the directions of this tutorial.
kraada

Postby mickle » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:30 pm

Thanks. I did have it but the settings quoted by you and telling the installation that the database already existed did the trick. The database still contains all my old hands.
mickle

Postby kraada » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Glad to hear it worked out :)

If there's anything else I can help with please feel free to ask.
kraada

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]