purchasing PT3

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

purchasing PT3

Postby instigator » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:46 am

Can someone else buy it for me and send me the reg code? I dont have the payment options and paypal is too much hassel. So can someone else purchase PT3 and then I use it on my computer?

Also Pokerlistings and various other sites seem to think PT supports Betfair, Crypto and Boss network but I cant seem to make it work. Do I need the full purchased version to be able to use PT3 on those sites?

thx
instigator

Re: purchasing PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:09 am

instigator wrote:Can someone else buy it for me and send me the reg code? I dont have the payment options and paypal is too much hassel. So can someone else purchase PT3 and then I use it on my computer?

Yes, this is allowed.
These are your options:
1. If you are not located in the United States, we have several FREE PokerTracker 3 offers simply by signing up and playing on Titan Poker (iPoker), TonyG Poker (iPoker), or RedKings Poker (OnGame).
2. Have a friend purchase PokerTracker 3 for you via one of the above methods. Once purchased, have him contact us with both of your full name's and email addresses and we will gladly transfer the registration code into your name and email address.

Also Pokerlistings and various other sites seem to think PT supports Betfair, Crypto and Boss network but I cant seem to make it work. Do I need the full purchased version to be able to use PT3 on those sites?

Boss is now supported in Beta 21, but not the others yet. This must be referring to PT2.
These are the Supported sites
Sites will be added in the order specified here. Supported sites in commercial release?, and the next few should be added before the end of the year.
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]