HUD issue

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD issue

Postby tmcdermo » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Recently downloaded the free trial of PT3 and I really like it, except that I cannot get the HUD to line up with the appropriate person on any new table I go to. I'm playing on Full Tilt and have it set up to put me in the same location every time. I've used the search function on these forums and have read the documentation but can't find anything addressing this issue. I feel like I'm overlooking something obvious but can't figure it out and I'm really getting tired of having to manually drag the 18 elements of the HUD every single new game I join.
tmcdermo

Re: HUD issue

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Are you using auto-center at Full Tilt? If so, while auto import isn't running, click Full Tilt on the left of the Auto Import tab, then Full Tilt Configuration at the right and check the "auto center" box and PT3 will move the stats around so that they appear in the correct relative position when auto center is enabled.
kraada

Postby tmcdermo » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Definitely seems to have done the trick! I knew I was missing something simple. Your help is greatly appreciated!
tmcdermo

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:49 pm

No problem; I'm always glad to help :)
kraada

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]