Custom Stat in HUD

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Custom Stat in HUD

Postby Duppy81 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Is it not possible anymore to show a custom stat in your HUD? I created a custom stat and categorized it under "informational" and it all worked fine untill a couple of days ago. In my HUD options window I can see the stat is listed but it wont show on the table. When I try to lookup the stat under "informational" where I categorized it it isn't there, nor is it anywhere else. The stat is functioning since I've been using it for quite some time and I am also still using it in Table Tracker. I haven't changed anything, PT3 just stopped showing it in the HUD and I can't get it back??? When I set any other stat in the HUD it will show without a problem.
Duppy81

Re: Custom Stat in HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:29 pm

It certainly shouldn't have stopped working if it was OK before, unless you changed anything - did you reconfigure it at all?
Are you able to add your stat to a report if you click the spanner/wrench to the right? e.g. the Known Starting Hands Summary report?

If you want us to take a look at your stat please export it, zip the file (right click > Send To Compressed Folder) and attach it to a ticket on the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider

Postby Duppy81 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 am

No, I didn't change anything. I also have the same configurtion on another PC where everything works fine. I copied the following files from there to this machine:

- StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt3
- Layouts.pt3
- StatDefinitions.pt3

And still it won't show. Under the "reports" TAB the stat is available under "available stats" and like I said, the stat is also available in Table Tracker and functioning properly (giving the right values). It simply won't show up in my HUD anymore and I can't select it in the available stats (HUD configuration) anymore. This doesn't make any sense??? When I deselect it (couble-click) it also still won't show up in the available stats list, it simply seems to disapear into oblivion...

I also created a new stat, copied the properties of the old one and assigning it to every single group and the same problem shows up there. No problem in Table Tracker or reports but cant add it to my HUD since it simply wont show up anywhere.
Duppy81

Postby Duppy81 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:16 am

Now I exported the statistic, backup my PT3 database and uninstalled PT3. Then I reïnstalled the latest stable build and reimported the statistic. Have not imported my Database yet. The same problem shows up. Stat shows up in Table Tracker and Reports but not in HUD.
Duppy81

Postby Duppy81 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 am

WhiteRider wrote:If you want us to take a look at your stat please export it, zip the file (right click > Send To Compressed Folder) and attach it to a ticket on the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.

I'm lost, so done.
Duppy81

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 am

We haven't seen these problems with any stats we've tried, so we don't know what to do to fix it without the stat in question.

If you could right click on the StatsDefinitionsCustomized.pt3 file and click Send to --> Compressed Folder that will create a zip file and if you upload it to a support ticket we can use it to get the stat out and see what is going on. Unless you give us some of the files to work with, though, we won't be able to troubleshoot the issue any further.
kraada

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]