Hud stats showing twice(screenshot) + a couple of other bugs

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud stats showing twice(screenshot) + a couple of other bugs

Postby DesrAw » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Hey

1. I have noticed that when the table opens, the small stat windows are shown next to the wrong play. This didn't happen all the time. Couldn't see what triggered it. (pic 1)
2. Some small stat windows appears twice (see screenshot below). This didn't happen all the time. Couldn't see what triggered it. (pic 1 and 2)
3. The HUD only uses stats from the active database, and does not combine the stats. I my case I had the observed hand db as active, and as far as I was sitting out, the stats were updating, but when I started playing the stats were no longer updating. I don't know if this just still need to be updated and will come in later betas. ??

Pic 1

Pic 2
DesrAw

Re: Hud stats showing twice(screenshot) + a couple of other bugs

Postby Josh » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:47 pm

1. If you are using auto-center in Full Tilt, PT3 only realizes this after you play one complete hand.
2. Weird. If you go to the PT icon and choose Reset, do they extra stat groups go away?
3. The Hud currently only uses the active database. This will be changing to support multiple databases.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby DesrAw » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:01 pm

1. ok I did use autocenter, but think I moved the stat windows before the hands was over. I test try that later
2. not sure. testing tomorrow
3. thought so
DesrAw

Postby alonalbert » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:11 am

Josh wrote:1. If you are using auto-center in Full Tilt, PT3 only realizes this after you play one complete hand.

How about adding a HUD setting that will tell PT3 if you are using auto-center or not to control the way the first table appears.
alonalbert

Postby Josh » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:58 pm

PT3 detects what you have the auto-center set at in Full Tilt, there's no need to tell it.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby alonalbert » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Josh wrote:PT3 detects what you have the auto-center set at in Full Tilt, there's no need to tell it.

You said in a post above that it only detects it after a complete hand was played though. Perhaps it should store this information for the next session/table to use a default.
alonalbert

Postby ORAG » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:03 pm

I got the extra group (#2 above) today as well, I ended up shutting down PT3 and restarting it. I'll try a reset if it happens again.
ORAG

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:46 am

ORAG wrote:I got the extra group (#2 above) today as well, I ended up shutting down PT3 and restarting it. I'll try a reset if it happens again.

Did you have any other tables open? Is it possible the same player was at a different table and his stats were showing through from there?
Alternatively, had you stop/started the HUD or auto-import as that seems to leave a set of 'ghost' stats..?
WhiteRider

Postby DesrAw » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:15 am

Did you have any other tables open? Is it possible the same player was at a different table and his stats were showing through from there?

When it happened to me, the same player didn't play at any of the tables I had open.

I have a weak idea that it may have happen, when I moved the missplaced stat windows, before the first hand was over, and it then reorganized the those windows after that hand. understand?
DesrAw

Postby Josh » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:56 am

alonalbert wrote:
Josh wrote:PT3 detects what you have the auto-center set at in Full Tilt, there's no need to tell it.

You said in a post above that it only detects it after a complete hand was played though. Perhaps it should store this information for the next session/table to use a default.

This won't do any good because PT3 doesn't even know you're at the table until Full Tilt writes it in the hand history. Once it does, PT3 knows where you are and will rotate the stats.

DesrAw wrote:I have a weak idea that it may have happen, when I moved the missplaced stat windows, before the first hand was over, and it then reorganized the those windows after that hand. understand?

I'm not sure what you're saying. If you've figured out a way to reproduce this reliably, please explain in great detail what you are doing.
Josh
Site Admin

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]