Losing customized Pop-Up

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Losing customized Pop-Up

Postby vanasds » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:00 am

I keep loosing my customized Pop-ups in the 9.0 version. Sometimes a newly defined pop-up sticks around for a few hands (until a new player joins) but I haven't been able to have a customized pu last to either a new table or a new session (after shutting down). Any suggestions.

Also, in version 8, when you hovered the mouse over a stat on the HUD, for instance Cbet, you saw the raw numbers that led to the percentage. So if the percentage was 33, you might see (1/3). In version 9, you just see the percentage again. I definetely prefer the prior version. Clearly there is a reliability difference between a 33% Cbet from (20/60) versus 33% from (1/3). Please roll back this option if at all possible.

Thanks.
vanasds

Re: Losing customized Pop-Up

Postby Peligroso » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 am

vanasds wrote:I keep loosing my customized Pop-ups in the 9.0 version. Sometimes a newly defined pop-up sticks around for a few hands (until a new player joins) but I haven't been able to have a customized pu last to either a new table or a new session (after shutting down). Any suggestions.
Have you saved your layout after customizing the pop-up? (click pt logo on the table and save)
Peligroso

Return to General [Read Only]