PT3 & PokerStars patch

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 & PokerStars patch

Postby darlingm » Mon May 12, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi,

I have a client who runs PokerTracker on two computers. They play on PokerStars, which had an update on Friday to its hand history file format.

I had him run http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT ... 21702a.exe on the computer with PT2, and that fixed the problems he was having.

I am having him hold off running that patch on the computer with PT3, because I couldn't see whether the patch was specific to PT2 or if it worked for both PT3.

So, my questions are:

* Will the above patch work on PT3, or only PT2?
* If the patch doesn't work on PT3, is there a patch to update PT3 to the new PokerStars format? If not, is there an expected time such a patch will become available? I realize PT3 is in beta so it might not get the same priority that PT2 gets, just wondering.
darlingm

Re: PT3 & PokerStars patch

Postby APerfect10 » Tue May 13, 2008 1:58 am

Hello,

The patch is only for PokerTracker Holdem v2. PokerTracker 3 was not affected by the PokerStars change therefore no fix is required :)

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Re: PT3 & PokerStars patch

Postby darlingm » Tue May 13, 2008 11:47 am

APerfect10 wrote:Hello,

The patch is only for PokerTracker Holdem v2. PokerTracker 3 was not affected by the PokerStars change therefore no fix is required :)

Best regards,

Derek

OK. My client is saying that their computer with PT3 started giving errors on the same day. I'll investigate this further, perhaps it's unrelated to the PokerStars change.
darlingm

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]