Finding a hand by specific hand# (pokerstars)

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Finding a hand by specific hand# (pokerstars)

Postby pulper145 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 pm

OMG how can I just type in a specific hand number I want to view in Poker Tracker 3 and have it come up? I have been reading FAQs and forum postings for an hour and my eyes are bleeding. It should be something simple like:
Texas Holdem->Cash Games-> Hands -> Search by hand number
But I can't find this option!!! Can someone help? I'll respond with a unique Haiku for you as a reward.
pulper145
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Finding a hand by specific hand# (pokerstars)

Postby kraada » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:31 am

There is no search box, but you can filter to an individual hand by number in a custom report.

Create your custom report in the Holdem Cash Hand section, adding whatever you want to see about the hand (if you add the Hand # statistic, you can double click the hand and replay it in the replayer), then click the blue Filters link. Add this filter:

holdem_hand_summary.hand_no = X

Where X is the hand number you wanted to search for.

Run your report and you should see just data from that hand listed.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Finding a hand by specific hand# (pokerstars)

Postby pulper145 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Thank you!!

Weary From Searching
How Can I Find The Right Hand?
Kraada Has Come Through
pulper145
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Finding a hand by specific hand# (pokerstars)

Postby kraada » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:47 am

You are quite welcome
With more practice you will find
Custom reports rock!
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests