Rush HUD on Mac - In the future?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Rush HUD on Mac - In the future?

Postby dastone16 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 pm

I am currently running PT3 on my laptop Mac. I've read the reason (security) that PT3 can't display HUD stats for Rush Poker.

What are the chances this can be overcome in the future or that there may be change that would allow this to work on a Mac? Just starting to think of computer options in the future.

Thanks.
dastone16
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:49 am

Re: Rush HUD on Mac - In the future?

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 pm

It may possible, but even if so, it's not something I'd expect to happen for quite some time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests