Beta 18 Released

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Beta 18 Released

Postby Josh » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Added:
    Auto Rate
    Hud: Player Icon stat
    Reports: Hovering over a stat in a report will bring up a tooltip with more detailed information
    Stats: Percentages that don't have any opportunities can now have a user defined value/color
    Players: You can now set players as your "buddy"
    TableTracker: Buddy list, stack sizes, more filters, double-clicking and right-clicking options
Changed:
    Stat: CCPF, the cnt_p_ccall_opp column has been updated. Re-cache required
    Stats: Will no longer allow multiple SQL aggregate functions in a column, as this causes problems when using the cache
    Removed the percentage complete from the Housekeeping progress window
Fixed:
    Compatibility with new Party Poker update
    Import: More of the Party "invalid pot size" error messages
    Import: OnGame "No Winners Found" problem
    Import: enum_allin not populating correctly
    Import: Certain straight draws not being recognized as such
    Import: Squeeze opportunities field in the database not getting all opportunities
    Import: Full Tilt "Invalid action" error message
    Import: Certain Party hands causing interface lockup
    Import: Some "trying to access a negative index" errors
    Import: Tournament importing players from the next hand in the file as part of the tournament
    Import: OnGame import issue where amount won is wrong
    Import: Problem with the "CBet" reaction stats, when the player has multiple actions on street
    Import: Tournament importing players from the next hand in the file as part of the tournament (Full Tilt)
    Import: Full Tilt invalid pot size errors
    Hud: Input on Hud only working on one OnGame window
    Hud: Crashing on Vista at stop/shutdown
    Hud: Multiple other access violations/crashes
    Stat: RFI
    Reports: An error in one stat will not break an entire report
    Graph: BB Won graph erroring when a filter is applied
    Cache: Problem with caching certain custom columns
    Cache: Problem with caching from lookup tables
    Filters: Problem with saving changes to existing filters
    TableTracker: Opening tables on Party causing PT3 to freeze
    TableTracker: Players listed multiple times
    Export: Not including satellite seats when exporting tournaments
    Refreshing issues where selected player would be lost/other refresh issues

There have been a lot of changes and bug fixes added for this release. Hud stability has been improved for those of you still having some issues. A number of import issues have been resolved, but unfortunately require a purge and re-import to see the results. We have added Auto-Rate, which was a very highly requested feature from PT2. You can use nearly any statistic in PT3 in your auto-rate rules, including your custom stats. We have also added a lot of new features to TableTracker. Overall, this version should be a dramatic improvement in use for everyone.

TableTracker has had some upgrades added to it, the most valuable being a buddy list. You can now mark players as your buddy on their General tab, or in the TableTracker Table Detail report. This buddy list shows you which of your buddies are online and allows you to show only those tables they are at. Stack sizes have been added to the information available, so you don't have to worry about finding one of your favorite buddies online, only to open the table and discover he's almost broke already. You can filter the results by full ring tables only, 6 max only, or heads up only, or any combination of the three. You can also set a minimum hands requirement, so stats from players you only have a few hands on won't be skewing the statistics. You can now double-click a table in the list to have TableTracker open it, and you can double-click a player's name in the Table Detail report to go to that player's stats (this functionality is coming to other reports in PT3 as well).

Auto-Rate allows you to set the player's icon based off criteria you set. This lets you see, at a glance, what kind of player he or she is. You can now also add the player icon to the Hud. This may allow you to remove a few stats from being present on the table. You can move them to the popup stats if you need access to them. Very valuable for those of you who play mini tables, or those of you who appreciate a nice clean table while you play. Access the Auto-Rate window through the Configure menu. You can set it to automatically auto-rate while you auto-import, or after a manual import.

There have been some nice touches added to the Tracker interface as well. You can now hover over a stat in a report to get more details. If it's a percentage, the tooltip that appears will show you the number of instances and the number of opportunities. Also, those percentages that have no opportunities now have an alternate text set to it (it defaults to "NA" in a light gray color). You can change this to whatever you want in the Settings.

I want to once again thank those of you who have submitted comments and bug reports. Your help is appreciated and crucial to the effort of maximizing PT3's potential. We are starting to get some good momentum going here, so expect to see a lot of good things coming out of PT3 over the next couple of months.
Josh
Site Admin

Re: Beta 18 Released

Postby Buford61 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Yay can't wait to try autorate. If this works you get my money.
Buford61

Postby Rollingdirty » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Well I did the autorate with the default settings but nothing is showing up on the HUD on the tables. I wonder if I am missing a button somewhere or if i have to turn it on in the HUD somehow.
Rollingdirty

Postby Josh » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:31 pm

You need to go into the Hud Configuration and add the "Player Icon" stat to your group.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby Rollingdirty » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Yea I just found it. Probably going to get that question alot maybe it was in the notes but i have 2 friends I am showing right now how to set it up so just FYI.
Rollingdirty

Postby GbjAndyS » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:00 am

I tried Auto-Rate, Table Tracker and the new UI interface improvements (double-click on player, etc..): all working great ! Good job for me, keep working hard as you are doing !
GbjAndyS

Postby mHLC » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:15 am

Nice one guys, thanks!

For someone that wasn't noticing any particular import problems, would you suggest a re-import anyway?
mHLC

Postby MatthewB » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:22 am

Can you use auto rate on tournaments or just cash games? I cant find the "Player icon" stat on tournament HUD configuration? Is there any instuction on the new features in any of the support documentation?
MatthewB

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:30 am

mHLC wrote:For someone that wasn't noticing any particular import problems, would you suggest a re-import anyway?

You do not have to update, but you will have a few rare slightly incorrect stats so you should do it at some point.
WhiteRider

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:32 am

MatthewB wrote:Can you use auto rate on tournaments or just cash games? I cant find the "Player icon" stat on tournament HUD configuration? Is there any instuction on the new features in any of the support documentation?

I think it's only for cash games at the moment, but will be added for tournaments too.
WhiteRider

Next

Return to General [Read Only]