New Stats
Fixed:
    Import: iPoker import errors
    Import: Party import errors
    Import: Problem importing some Party tournament hands
    Import: Problem with iPoker hands being overlooked
    Import: Problem with flg_p_limp when limping then calling a raise
    Import: Problem with enum_face_allin database field
    Tournaments: Not importing/losing tournament place information during import
    Tournaments: $/Hour stat
    Hud: Popups not reading from all databases
    TableTracker: PokerStars table opening
    Graph control causing PT3 to freeze

This release contains a few more highly requested features. One of which is the selective purging. You can now purge a session or tournament from your database. You can choose an individual session or tournament to purge, or you can do a filter based purge. It is not possible to delete individual hands from the database. The entire session or tournament must be removed.

You can also now filter the stats you see in the tracker by individual or multiple sessions or tournaments. By double-clicking a session in the Sessions tab, the majority of the other tabs will then be filtered by this session. This allows you to easily analyze your stats from a session or group of sessions.

A few cosmetic features have also been added. You can now change the color of positive/negative money stats. Most reports now lightly highlight the row based off the value of money won for the row. These can be changed as well. You can use this functionality in your own reports as well. There is a new expression available in the "Advanced" options of the report.

Development tools and libraries were upgraded for this release. That means you may see some minor issues arise where before there weren't any. Our alpha testers caught a couple of these, but there still may be some more out there. Please let us know of any oddities you may come across.

We're going to be adding new site support over the next few months, and hopefully will have all the sites that PT2 supports supported in PT3. I would like to put a request out for hand histories. We need hands from the following sites:

Absolute
    B2B
    Betfair
    Bodog
    Boss Media
    Cryptologic
    Microgaming Network
    Pacific Poker
    Tain Network
    Tribeca
    Ultimate Bet
    World Poker Exchange
We need hand histories in all formats. For sites that use database files or single xml files or whatever, we need those as well as any datamining formats and PT2 exported formats. The more hand histories we get, the easier and faster it will be for us to get support added for the site. The sites above are not listed in the order we will be adding them. We have been going by http://pokerscout.com and adding the sites by size. We may continue to do this or we may skip around now that the unsupported sites are pretty similar in size. To submit your hand histories, please follow this link.
Josh
Site Admin

Re: Beta 19 Released

Postby psl86 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 pm

The $/Hour stat is meaningless since it doesnt take into account that you play tournaments simultanesly.. There is a stat for cash games which gives you the real money per hour, and I do belive you should implement this easily for tourneys..
psl86

Postby Josh » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:46 pm

This is definitely in the pipeline. We will be improving tournament support very soon, and this will be part of it.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby Hercules » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Apparently beta 19 lost my registration info.
Hercules

Postby Josh » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:58 pm

If you are running under Vista, be sure you have adjusted the icon you use to launch PT3 to run as admin. You may also need to enter your code again, which is available in the My Account -> Registration Codes section of our site.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby PT23 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi, probably I'm just blind but I can't find the new selective purging feature.
Can you please tell me where to find it?
PT23

Postby alonalbert » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm

PT23 wrote:Hi, probably I'm just blind but I can't find the new selective purging feature.
Can you please tell me where to find it?

Menu Database/Database Management, then click Purge button. Instead of just a confirmation, you'll get a dialog box that you can select what to purge.
alonalbert

Postby js2002 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm

The Contibet Flop problem is solved?
js2002

Postby Josh » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:51 pm

js2002 wrote:The Contibet Flop problem is solved?

Remind me of the problem...
Josh
Site Admin

Postby Hercules » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:57 pm

purging 1000 hands from a 5 million hand database is going to take 3 hours?!
Hercules

Next

Return to General [Read Only]