2 different HUD layouts possible?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

2 different HUD layouts possible?

Postby Beck » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:00 am

I'd like to have 2 different set of HUD layouts (one for Party, one for Ipoker, due to differences in size, and room/table layout).

Is this possible, or do I have to change the settings everytime I change room?
Beck

Re: 2 different HUD layouts possible?

Postby prajna » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Its not possible right now, but you COULD get around it. Open pt3, then go to one of the sites. Create the HUD you want for it. Save the layout, then close pt3.

Now go to computer -> c: -> program files -> pokertracker 3 -> data, and rename layouts.pt3 to layouts.pt3.somesite. Now restart pt3. You will note that your HUD is now back in default mode. Go to the other site, again setup your HUD, save the layout, then close pt3. Go again to computer -> c: -> program files -> pokertracker 3 -> data, and rename layouts.pt3 to layouts.pt3.someothersite. When you are on site 1, you need to rename layouts.pt3.somesite to layouts.pt3, then restart pt3. Do the same thing when you are on the other site, but renaming the other layouts file.
prajna

Postby gummygummy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 am

And if I want use different hud with different stast for HU and Sit&go?
gummygummy

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:56 am

You'd need to create two different HUD layouts, then swap the Layouts.pt3 files and restart PT3 when you want to switch HUDs. We are aware this is cumbersome and are looking to upgrade this functionality in the future to be much more user friendly.

Unfortunately I don't know when that will be.
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:04 pm

gummygummy wrote:And if I want use different hud with different stast for HU and Sit&go?

Is this heads up tournaments, or cash games?
Cash and tournaments have different groups of stats in one layout file.

Also, the different sites can have the stat groups arranged in different positions, although as you know you can only have one set of groups.
WhiteRider

Postby TX81Z » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:08 am

You could create a batch file that would swap the HUD layout, start PT3 and your poker skin.
TX81Z

Return to General [Read Only]