General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Beta 22 Released

Postby Josh » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Fixed:
    Hud stats not updating
    Settings not saving properly
    lookup_action in regards to tournament stats
    OnGame hands where the dealer information is incorrect in the database file (causing hands not to be imported)
    Email imports: Problems when connecting without using SSL
    Sessions/Tournaments double-click filter that was broke in a previous release
    More than 5-6 Boss tables not being recognized
    New filters breaking the player list
    PokerStars tournament summary changes

This is a bug fix release. Most of the problems people were having with beta 21 are resolved here.

For those of you who have submitted log files and information regarding a bug or problem you are having and have not received a response, don't worry. Your message is not being ignored. We are currently re-organizing the way bugs are dealt with. This should allow us to address bugs much easier and more efficiently. We are also still accepting applications for the development position. See our announcement on the C++ development job. Adding more developers will mean features can be added quicker and bugs can be addressed in a more timely fashion.

As for ongoing development, we hope to add more site support by the end of the year. Thanks to those of you who have submitted hands to us, but we still need more. We need hands from the following sites:

Absolute/Cereus
    B2B
    Betfair
    Bodog
    Cryptologic
    Microgaming Network
    Pacific Poker
    Tain Network
    Tribeca
    Ultimate Bet
    World Poker Exchange
We need hand histories in all formats and both cash and tournament hands. For sites that use database files or single xml files or whatever, we need those as well as any datamining formats and PT2 exported formats. The more hand histories we get, the easier and faster it will be for us to get support added for the site. The sites above are not listed in the order we will be adding them. We have been going by http://pokerscout.com and adding the sites by size. We may continue to do this or we may skip around now that the unsupported sites are pretty similar in size. To submit your hand histories, please follow this link.
Josh
Site Admin

Re: Beta 22 Released

Postby fiammaz » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:01 am

When I filter through misc-pot size and choose any option, PT3 players donìt appears...I see "loading" and nothings comes up
fiammaz

Postby mrkruz » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:11 am

Still can't manual import Ongame hands...
mrkruz

Postby HeldvomFeld » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:46 am

just downloaded and installed beta 22. it says my trial period is over and i have to register. When i enter my reg.code, it says it is invalid??!!!! restart didnt help.
HeldvomFeld

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:49 am

Fiammaz,

Try clicking refresh once; I just checked and that filter should be working properly.

Mrkruz,

Please create a support request and we'll help you get that issue resolved.

HeldvomFeld,

Please make sure that PT3 is running as administrator; if PT3 is not running as admin it may not be able to reregister.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, please try disabling your firewall temporarily and attempting to register. If that doesn't succeed, please enable logging manually (edit C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Data\Config\PokerTracker.cfg and set Logging=Y) and attempt to register one more time. It will fail but it will create a PokerTracker.log file located in C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3 (note: this is not the log subdirectory), please attach that file with a description of what's going on to a support request and we'll get that resolved for you.
kraada

Postby redcow » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:06 am

selective purge bugfix?
redcow

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:47 am

I wasn't aware of any bugs in selective purge; do you have a support ticket created for your issue? If so, could you PM me your ticket number? Then I'll check its status.
kraada

Postby sookmctourie » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:57 pm

I'm sorry to say that the autorate and updating of Hud stats is still not working correctly for me. Last night on FT, some players were being autorated and others were not once the 50 hands quota was met. When this happens, the players whose icon did not autorate, their stats were no longer refreshing. I had to for example go to the General Tab to find their real money won or lost and the actual number of hands played during the cash session. This is same sort of problems I experienced with previous beta's. So it would appear the problems still persist. I have support tickets in for this problem, and are not answered I assume because this beta was suppose to fix them. In particular, while playing 2 cash tables, one table was autorating better than the other. At this point, I'm just making the announcement. Let me know how you want me to proceed.

Art
sookmctourie

Postby fiammaz » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:39 pm

I click refresh several times... and after more than 5 minute of waiting...the player list was loaded...is it normal?
fiammaz

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:27 pm

Are you sure the update worked? Is it saying Beta 22 in the title bar of PT3 now?
WhiteRider

Next

Return to General [Read Only]