Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:26 pm

That feature already exists in the alphas - we've got you covered :)
kraada

Postby alexjcombs » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:22 am

kraada wrote:That feature already exists in the alphas - we've got you covered :)

Thanks kraada, I am looking forward to the beta!
alexjcombs

Postby WiSucht » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:08 am

Hello, tell you to alter notes. I think now they are not very comfortable ...
WiSucht

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:13 am

There are many changes to the note system in PT4, but if there is anything specific you'd like to see please let us know.
WhiteRider

Postby jiazu » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 am

A common problem among many players trying to improve is to get distracted by monetary session (and longterm) results and ev lines in graphs and graphs in dollars instead of bb's that are present throughout tracking software, when they should be focusing on making the best play possible. I've suggested this in a thread on the HEM forums and the overwhelming majority voted for the option to have a setting that can turn monetary results off throughout the program. As a standard the option would be turned on.

A dark color scheme would also be really sexy.
jiazu

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 am

The request for an option to turn "money" off everywhere has been made before and the development team are aware of it - I'm not certain whether a global switch will be added, but you can configure reports to remove the monetary values anyway (as you can in PT3).
WhiteRider

Postby StevenM » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 pm

PokerTracker 4 Feature Preview #3 is now available, the video covers the complex topics of ICM and Equity analysis using PokerTracker 4's built in calculators, quizzes, hand range modeling, opponent modeling, and tournament structure creation. Some of these topics may be a bit complex for casual tournament players, but players who conduct extensive tournament analysis will be floored by the inclusion of PT4's ICM tools.

The video is available now at our PT4 preview website: http://preview.pokertracker.com/blog/20 ... alculators

All ICM and Equity calculation tools are built into PokerTracker 4 at no additional cost - The days of buying a third party app to evaluate ICM are over! The key tools included in PT4 are listed below; do you like what you see?

Equity Calculator - Stand Alone & built into the replayer
  • Holdem, Omaha high & hi/low equity calculation
  • Import/Export of ranges & results
  • Holdem hand range tool featuring opponent range modeling
ICM Calculator - Stand Alone & built into replayer
  • Custom tournament structures
  • Self populating in replayer
  • Not limited to 10 players or less as is commonly found in other ICM calculators
Tournament Structure Editor
  • Flags for tournament speed, Shootout, DON, Bounty, Satellite, Steps, Fifty50, and other common formats
Hand Range Model Editor
  • Default models include Hand vs. 3 Randoms (PokerStove) and Sklansky-Karlson
  • A hand range model is a method weighting the % of hands selected in a hand range
  • Alter range model using Percentile in .05%-100% or Weight from 0 to 168
ICM Opponent Model Editor
  • Define your own opponent models for ICM calculation, or override the model using manual hand range selection
  • Incorporates the use of Hand Range Models
  • Graph points represent effective stack sizes to generate a curve that represents the model's actions at each position and # of players possible
ICM Quiz
  • Built in ICM situation trainer
  • Customizable quiz parameters including structure, # of hands, position, Hero's range, preferred seat, and # of players
  • Opponent models can be altered post-quiz to explore all possible lines
StevenM

Postby WiSucht » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:09 am

Good fellows! Simply perfectly!

I will offer you some ideas:

1. I saw much equity calculators (PokerStove, etc.), and in them there are no very necessary and simple calculations. I want to learn for a hand 67s in what percent of cases on flop I will receive: 2 pair, Three of a kind, Straight, Flush, Flush-draw, Straight-draw, Gutshot, Top Pair, etc., all contain and separately (for example percent 2 pair or Three of a kind or Straight or Flush or Flush-draw or Straight-draw). Too most only for flop and turn, both flop and turn and river. And as it is natural to other hands, very much the essential information, i.e. percent of gameability of my hand we will admit against AA on flop, or on flop and turn (it as percent to receive a set with small pair). But in one calculator there is no such simple thing! I the programmer and even have written for myself such calculator (truth yet up to the end). If you introduce such calculations with PT4 it there will be its one more unique and necessary function!

2. On notes, it seems to you what more conveniently to divide notes on dates, and simply to make one multilower case field (for those date is required to a clod, it is possible to add the button "date" which will add date in a current place of the cursor). Simply when the set of notes on one player sometimes it is necessary to order them, for example on types of hands, or still collects as (i.e. that to place that above that that more low), and now it it is impossible to make that, and after their ten notes it is difficult to read.

3. You do not plan to add possibility, occurrences popups windows stats at prompting on concrete stat? Approximately as in HM, only with colours as now, it is possible to interview on a site, I think so it will be more convenient (at me a heap of the statistics, and will be switched on several big pages, it seems to me less conveniently, than to break all on sections and to deduce them only at prompting on concrete stat). I think that if you make it, in aggregate with all other functions and possibility custom stats, PT4 will be the unequivocal leader in the market!

Excuse for bad English, I use online the translator! If that that is not clearly translated, I will try to write differently.

WiSucht

Postby StevenM » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:04 pm

WiSucht wrote:Excuse for bad English, I use online the translator! If that that is not clearly translated, I will try to write differently.

WiSucht - can you please post this again in your native language? The translation to English is very confusing, I hope that is not an inconvenience. Thanks!
StevenM

Postby WiSucht » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Write in Russian?
WiSucht

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]