Replayer: Pot odds work again
    Replayer: No longer crash at the absence of a hand history
    Hud: Lag/CPU usage improvements
    Hud: Popup stats going off screen
    Hud: Disappearing hero stats
    Hud: Focus stealing problem
    Hud: crashing issues
    Hud: Current Limit/Blind Only now works properly
    Hud: PokerStars limit 9 seated tournament tables will now be recognized as 9 max and not 10 max
    Hud: Crash when adding table average group with no stats
    Hud: iPoker tournaments
    TableTracker: Sorting of columns
    Export: Problem with tournament summaries

PLEASE READ

I know this has been a long time coming, and I apologize for the delay. A lot of unexpected problems popped up in the Hud changes and it took a long time to get those problems resolved. For the most part, the Hud should function pretty good for almost everyone now. There are still a few issues with delays in large databases, the occasional lag, but crashes should now be rare, and lag for most of you should be eliminated.

This release is labeled a BETA release. I'm sure there are still a few issues that the alpha testers haven't encountered. I would like to have it stable before I release the actual stable release. So if build 2 is working pretty well for you, and you don't need any of the changes in this version, I would recommend holding off until build 3 is out. It might save you a few headaches.

All the import problems will require either a purge or a new database and a re-import. I know this is inconvenient, and I apologize. I hope in the future to have an automated way of re-importing hands that need it.

A few highly requested features have been added:

1. Replayer keyboard shortcuts. Now the left and right arrows will go back and forth in the actions in the hand, and home/end will go to the start/end respectively. Also, holding the CTRL key while pressing the keys will perform the action on the hand list (previous/next hand, first/last hand).

2. TableTracker now uses the same database configuration you have the Hud configured to use.

There were a lot of bugs found in build 2, and I believe I've fixed most of them. I haven't been able to get through all the support tickets yet, but plan to get through more of them this week. There might be another beta or two before the next stable release, so there's still time for me to get the fixes in.

I know this has been a frustrating time for some of you. It has been frustrating for us too. I hope this release resolves the problems you were having and you can actually use PT3 and see the power it offers.

THIS THREAD

If you have a question regarding one of the changes in this release, feel free to post it here. However, if you are having a problem, please create a new thread and clearly indicate you are using this beta version. It is extremely difficult to help people with problems when there are a bunch of them being reported in a single thread. You'll get much better support by creating a new thread.
Josh
Site Admin

Re: Beta Version 12

Postby pccarballo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:22 pm

what kind of problems could I get if I install beta12. build 2 is working fine for me, but i would like to use the auto import summaries and the replayer issues. its worth the risk/reward?
pccarballo

Postby Josh » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:31 pm

If I knew what kind of problems you could run into, I would have fixed them. :)

This version should be pretty stable, but there have been a lot of changes, so there's a decent chance something else might have broke.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby Al1_Ge » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:33 pm

Hud seems to be very fast!!!
Al1_Ge

Postby oracle3001 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Just played a quick 30 min session, HUD is very quick for me and very stable even when 8 tabling. I was definitely one that was suffering from serious LAG when trying to get past 4 tables, and lag in the tracker retrieving the info for the various tabs.

However, found a few minor issue (posted in technical support) with HUD and tracker.
oracle3001

Postby AntelopeSalad » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:48 pm

Import: Stealing stats
Import: Continuation bets

Does this mean we have to reimport all of our hands from scratch because previously the attempt to steal and cbet stats were broken during imports?
AntelopeSalad

Postby joenajjar3 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:45 pm

I appreciate the hard work going into PokerTracker.

Unfortunately, beta 12 is not working out for me. I tried it on Pokerstars ring games. HUD stats are disappearing frequently and not coming back.

I've already gone back to build 2, which for me is much better.
joenajjar3

Postby js2002 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 am

Josh wrote:
Import: Adjust Qualifying Tables Limits option is more accurate now

Got a new Problem now! Titan 6max. If checked or not the tables are recognized as 10max Tables!!!! Help plz.
js2002

Postby js2002 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:48 am

Is it a problem that I always take the config files in the data dir from old versions and put it into ne new installed version? (build 2)
js2002

Postby damanrico » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:48 am

Josh, quick question. Is the 3bet counts as call preflop raise problem fixed in this version? I'm not sure if that falls under the "stealing" in the changelog.

Thanks for the update and please take your time and don't let people rush you into releases you don't want to release yet.
damanrico

Next

Return to General [Read Only]