Import: More Party import errors
    Import: Auto Adjust now only happens when the option is selected
    Hud: Hero stats needing session stats to be retrieved
    Hud: Various performance improvements
    Hud: Treat As option back in menu on table
    Hud: Blue Screen/Reboot and some lag issues
    Hud: PokerStars 8 seated tables are now recognized
    Hud: Treat As now works properly again
    Filters: Problem with <Street> 3/4 Bet Opp and Called filter including limp/folds.
    Tournaments: Auto Fill bug with Full Tilt tournaments
    Stat/Filter: Call PFR no longer counting raises
    Tournament exports use the actual player name and not the aliases anymore

This version fixes a lot more of the Hud issues people were having. It should work without crashing for nearly everyone now. There are still a few more bugs I need to fix, but for the most part, it should run pretty well. If you have a bug with the Hud, please do the following:

1. Rename your C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 3\Data\Layouts.pt3 file to Layouts.backup
    2. Start PT3 and see if you have the same problem.
    3. If you DO NOT have the same problem, then attach your Layouts.backup file to a support ticket and give a description of the error it causes.
    4. If you DO have the same problem, then enable logging, reproduce the problem, then attach the PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHud.log files to a support ticket along with a description of the error.

I apologize for the length of time these fixes are taking. The Hud issues were deeply rooted and needed significant work to fix, and those fixes in turn had problems that needed fixed. We're getting close to having the Hud stable and bug free. We appreciate your patience during this time and all your effort in helping us find and resolve these problems.

We hoped to have PokerStars support added to TableTracker for this release. It's all ready to go, but we overlooked one vital aspect that PokerStars requires before we can allow users to use it. The next release should have support. Sorry for the delay on that.

PLEASE NOTE: This version does not fix (or attempt to fix) all of the known bugs. If you submitted a support ticket and have not received a message saying your issue should be resolved in the next release, then your bug probably hasn't been fixed yet. If you want, please try this version and if it doesn't fix your problem, just add another message to your ticket saying Beta 13 doesn't fix your problem. That will save some time in instances where I would ask you to try.

THIS THREAD: Please keep this thread as a general questions/comments thread. Start a new thread for any problem you are having. This thread will be locked if problems start getting posted here. It's just too difficult to try to keep all the problems straight when they are in one large thread.
Josh
Site Admin

Re: Beta Version 13

Postby hharmon » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:40 pm

dumb question
how do you put this on?
I got message that ptracker.exe could not be opened for this
should I download with or without postgres if I already have PT3 working with postgres?
Thanks
Carp
hharmon

Postby Kreatief » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:45 pm

What about the issue that the HUD only supports one DB at a time?
I was told that its gonna be fixed soon. It just sucks if you wanna play more than one poker client.
Kreatief

Postby pr1mo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:16 pm

definitely need the hud across more than one db please
pr1mo

Postby ChrisD » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Does this release (and actually all releases) require a re-import of the hands?

Thanks! Really looking forward to table tracker for stars.

cd
ChrisD

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:07 pm

hharmon wrote:dumb question
how do you put this on?
I got message that ptracker.exe could not be opened for this
should I download with or without postgres if I already have PT3 working with postgres?

Download WITHOUT postgres if you have a previous version of PT3 already installed.
Make sure PT3 is not running - check Task Manager / Processes if it tells you you it still is when you think it isn't.
Run the download to install.

Kreatief wrote:What about the issue that the HUD only supports one DB at a time?
I was told that its gonna be fixed soon. It just sucks if you wanna play more than one poker client.

Have you tried it yet in B13? Is it still not working?

ChrisD wrote:Does this release (and actually all releases) require a re-import of the hands?

It doesn't NEED a re-import, unless you are affected by any of the import bugs that have been fixed.
WhiteRider

Postby MrBug » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Does this mean (fingers crossed most of the serious bugs are fixed....) we can expect Build 3 and some high priority features fairly soon?
MrBug

Postby Al1_Ge » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Nice work, my hud is a lot more stable and no crash for the moment :)

Al1
Al1_Ge

Postby Thomas42 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:23 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
ChrisD wrote:Does this release (and actually all releases) require a re-import of the hands?

It doesn't NEED a re-import, unless you are affected by any of the import bugs that have been fixed.

When re-importing hand and purging the db, is there any way I can get PT to export the notes and re-import those as well?
Thomas42

Postby GeoC » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:26 pm

Can you supply a link to this version? When I go to the download page, I'm getting versions that were uploaded in May.
thanks,
-Geo
GeoC

Next

Return to General [Read Only]