Development Roadmap - Updated May 24, 2009

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Development Roadmap - Updated May 24, 2009

Postby Josh » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:53 pm

PokerTracker 3 Development Roadmap

The purpose of this thread will be to keep our users up to date on what we're working on and when we expect it to be available to you. Please keep in mind that any dates we give here are estimates. I've been developing software for over 15 years now and it's still extremely difficult to guess with much accuracy how long something is going to take. Because of that, I've decided not to list any estimates on specific features. We'll give our best guess on the next beta release and what features we hope to include in it though.

There will be two lists here. One will be the features and bug fixes that will be in the next beta version. These features and fixes will already be in alpha testing (or will be soon) and will be in the next beta build. I might not list every feature, so there may be some surprises when the beta is released. The second list will be the features and fixes that are currently being worked on or will be in the near future. This will not be an exhaustive list of features to come, and they may not be completed in the order they are listed. This is just to give you an idea of what our plans are.

I hope to update this list often, but there will likely be periods of time where I don't, so please expect that. I will always add an updated date to the subject line of this post, so you can easily tell when I've updated it.

Next Beta Expected: TBD

Features In the Next Beta

Bug Fixes

The next beta is going to be primarily bug fixes. We are eliminating as many bugs as possible in order to give you guys a new stable build. We don't want to list an ETA for this next beta because there are some bugs we need to fix, and the nature of bug fixes is that they can be unpredictable. That being said, we hope to have a new beta available by early June.

Upcoming Features (those marked * are expected in the next beta)
not listed in any particular order

Limit conversion ("$x" -> "$x (6 max)")
    Hud configuration improvements
    Graphing improvements
    EV stats and graphs
    New sites
    PT3 Mac
    PT3 Omaha
    MUCH more...
Josh
Site Admin

Re: Development Roadmap - Updated May 24, 2009