PT3 Postgres db "Position Hands" column???

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 Postgres db "Position Hands" column???

Postby hammerHead » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:42 am

Hello,

I'm running the latest PT3 3.00 beta 17 on a Vista laptop, and the database is running on a remote Linux server.

While browsing my stats I notice under -Tournaments->Positions->Position Hands to have an error reading from the database,
Error is: "Unable to load Query, Reason: Unable to load Query, Reason:Unknown token encountered: cnt_p_raise_first_in"

The same error appears under -Tournament->Hands->Starting Hands (selection box), the Final Hands selection box, will display info.

Any ideas on how to correct this, is this my database that is corrupt or is PT3 not reading something that it should be? Everything else seems to look ok, I can import data, my HUD works, just these two areas.

Thanks.
hammerHead

Re: PT3 Postgres db "Position Hands" column???

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:37 am

There is an error with that raise first in flag in Beta 17 - this will be fixed in Beta 18, due out within the next couple of days.
Until then, you will need to remove the RFI stat from your reports to get them to work.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]