Full Tilt Matrix Tournaments

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Full Tilt Matrix Tournaments

Postby Whizz_Oz » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:53 am

Hi Guys,

Is there any plan to support FT's Matrix tournament results as an automatic import? Each of the 4 tables use the same tournament id so only the last one seems to be picked up.

And is there any way to manually get these results in to the database?

Thanks
Whizz_Oz

Re: Full Tilt Matrix Tournaments

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:49 am

We're aware of these new tournaments but they are not yet supported.
Please send us some hand history files and the associated tournament summaries via the Support system - this will help get it implemented.
Thanks.
WhiteRider

Postby LightCC » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:24 pm

I have submitted the 5 sub-tournament summaries and 4 hand history files to a recent FullTilt Matrix 4x Sit & Go in a support ticket.
LightCC

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:54 am

Thanks.
WhiteRider

Postby LightCC » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:46 pm

There is a good explanation of the matrix tournaments with screenshots in a post on the PT2 forums, here:

http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13353&start=0
LightCC

Postby rabarberdeg » Mon May 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Been trying out PT3 for a few days. After realizing that Full Tilt Matrix don't work well at all I came here to get a solution.

Must say I'm a bit surprised seeing no solution after more than 6 months. Makes me wonder if there will ever be one.

Going to tournaments to manually enter results makes only one table coming up (instead of 4+the total). I guess I can enter the total winnings there but stuff like position and finish won't be correct. I have no idea if I'll have any use for opponents results but entering there results manually would be alot of work

I mean PT3 is importing 5 txt files with results. With everything a software like this can do it seems like it wouldn't be that hard to get this figured out. No idea how this stuff is programmed but treating a 10+1 dollar matrix as 5 different tournaments with 2.00+0.20 buyins must be possible.

For me this will definitely be a deal breaker when it comes to paying for the software. You'll get my 90 bucks when you do. That ought to pay for half an hour of programming.

Excellent software otherwise.
rabarberdeg

Postby kraada » Wed May 13, 2009 11:58 am

It is definitely something that we are going to work on and get fixed, but it is not as simple as you make it out to be.
kraada

Postby rabarberdeg » Fri May 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Ok, awaiting a fix I've been manually filling out the results for matrix sngs.

For example. Play a matrix on FullTilt and PT saves only one tournament. Lets say it's 11+1, 3 winners gets 9.90, 5.94 and 3.96 each. This is all saved automatically.

So I go in and manually change the results. Instead of the 5.94 that I won in the one (out of five it really is) my total winnings are 15.86 (since I won one and came second in one). Everything seems to work and the graphs etc can be updated. But when you restart pokertracker it has reverted back to 5.94.

Instead of being up around 10 bucks or so PT shows that I'm back around 200 in 60 or so tournaments.

I guess my question is if this is a part of the 'not being able to handle matrix' bug or if this is because of something else?
rabarberdeg

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 23, 2009 4:44 am

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem by playing a single tournament and submit your PokerTracker.log and PokerTrackerHUD.log files along with the hand history and summary files for the tournament (zip/compress them first, call it logs.zip) to the Support system , and link to this thread in the reference field of the ticket so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]