Tournament Players List & Aliasis Probelms

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tournament Players List & Aliasis Probelms

Postby Seitz333 » Sat May 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Using beta10, This is an old bug but still there, In the players list under tournaments, only the players I have played a hand with show up. But also note if you look under the Alaisis list ALL of the players show up. So basically if you only import the tourney summary and not the hand history, then no players will show up in the players list.

Also I have a player that I cannot attach his Full Tilt aliasis to his PokerStars ID, I get the error "You cannot alias a screen name that has played hands against the player."

This player has 2 PokerStars screen names and I have aliased his secondary pokerstas ID to his primary pokerstars ID. but I cannot attach his Full Tilt screen name. No one else uses his primary or secondary PS name on Full Tilt.

I do have another player with this same setup and it works fine.

Chuck
Seitz333

Re: Tournament Players List & Aliasis Probelms

Postby Seitz333 » Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 pm

Seitz333 wrote:Also I have a player that I cannot attach his Full Tilt aliasis to his PokerStars ID, I get the error "You cannot alias a screen name that has played hands against the player."

This player has 2 PokerStars screen names and I have aliased his secondary pokerstas ID to his primary pokerstars ID. but I cannot attach his Full Tilt screen name. No one else uses his primary or secondary PS name on Full Tilt.

I do have another player with this same setup and it works fine.

Chuck

Note: I went into my HH and Tourney History files and did a "find and replace" to change all instances of the old PokerStars screenname to the new PokerStars screenname. Then I created a new DB and imported the HH and Tourney History files again and the aliasis problem went away. Maybe there was an error in one of my history files???
Seitz333

Re: Tournament Players List & Aliasis Probelms

Postby Josh » Sun May 04, 2008 5:30 pm

I will get this changed.
Josh
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]