PT3 freezes after changes were made to the hud...

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 freezes after changes were made to the hud...

Postby standard » Sun May 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Well first of all sorry for my poor english...but i am not a native speaker. Second of all...I am a technique noob. But I will try to explain my problem as good as possible :)

Well, I wanted to add the table average stats to the hud of my PT3 (commercial release). I wanted to be able to see the stats of all players including mine and the table average. Someone suggested to add a new group and select "show table avarage"... . I tried that and the problems begun. PT3 froze up and I had to close it using the taskmanager. After reopening, I deleted the new group right away hoping the problem would be solved. Unfortunatly it didnt help. PT3 keeps on freezing up every now and then and I basically dont have a clue why that is...

A change I noticed occured with the pt3 icon from the start menu... . Here a screenshot

Dont know if that helps to explain my problem a bit further, but I sure hope so.

Thanks for your help in advance

Stan
standard

Re: PT3 freezes after changes were made to the hud...

Postby standard » Sun May 18, 2008 7:07 pm

sorry...I guess I overlooked the edit-button (is there one?)

Could I simply reinstall pt3 or would this be a problem because of the registration code?
standard

Postby standard » Sun May 18, 2008 7:49 pm

I am terribly sorry...but I am really overlooking the edit button and I forgot to post an important info to my problem...

PT3 is basically running like usual. After it freezes...I can restart it and it imports hands and the hud works as well... . However...it still freezes every now and then...I dont know if there is a pattern behind it.

I play on Everest Poker if that is any important.

--------------------------------

Is there a possibility to simply send a ticket to the support or do I have to write my problems here into forums all the time?

--------------------------------

again...sorry for the tripple post
standard

Postby Schwatt » Sun May 18, 2008 8:54 pm

The HUD on PT3 is freezing up almost everyones computer if you run more than 2 tables.

Just use PT2 and PAHUD until these problems are fixed. This is what I am doing.
Schwatt

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 19, 2008 4:51 am

WhiteRider

Postby Wyse » Mon May 19, 2008 10:09 am

Schwatt wrote:The HUD on PT3 is freezing up almost everyones computer if you run more than 2 tables.

Just use PT2 and PAHUD until these problems are fixed. This is what I am doing.

Ok, this is what I had to do, unfortunately, after spending 6 hours yesterday setting up the PT3 hud :cry:

So I suppose we all have to wait for this bug to be fixed?
Wyse

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 19, 2008 4:44 pm

That suggestion is a little over-enthusiastic - it doesn't kill everyone's PC by a long way, but yes, Josh is working flat out to get this fixed.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]