Filtering sessions

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Filtering sessions

Postby Flyfisher » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:10 am

How do I filter a specific session or sessions? I want to view the hole cards that were dealt to me only for a particular session. Still trying to prove that Stars is rigged and never deals me pairs and an unusually large number of 2-7 and 3-6...... :)

Thanks.
Flyfisher

Re: Filtering sessions

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:38 am

So far there is no way to filter to specific sessions, but this will be added.
WhiteRider

Postby monarco » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:44 pm

WhiteRider wrote:So far there is no way to filter to specific sessions, but this will be added.

OK, but you could do it via Reports? I'd like to see my VPIP and PFR for single sessions, so i make a report in Holdem Cash Player Statistics with player, hands, VPIP and PFR.
Then i go to the filters and choose #_SessionID# from Statistics. But PT3 will always tell me if try to add something like "= 1" that the expression is not valid. So basically my questions are what do i have to add to that filter and where can i find the session IDs?
monarco

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:51 pm

I don't think you can do it directly using existing stats.
The report you want to make would have to be in the 'Holdem Cash Player Statistics' section, and there is no SessionID stat in that section, so you will need to recreate it.
In fact, there doesn't seem to be a session-id stat in the session section either, although there is a Column for it. "id_session".
I think you will need to recreate this Column in the "holdem cash player statistics" section and then create a Statistic for it, so that you can use it in your Report.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]