HUD / 6max

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD / 6max

Postby 3bet » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:48 am

Hi,
there is a difference in the number of hands between the HUD on the table and the popup-display for the several players.
I only get the correct number of hands and stats in the popup, the HUD shows me less hands, but the stats seems to be correct for both.
Of course, the HUD-Stats on the table base on the less number of hands.
I play on Titan Poker with beta 14.

And can you please tell me when you are going to implement the option to mark all hands as 6max in the manual and auto-import?
I only play 6max and at the moment every limit is fragmented in 2max, 6max and fullring...
Thanks
3bet

Re: HUD / 6max

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:43 am

How far different are the number of hands on the HUD and in the pop ups?
If it's only a small amount it's probably caused by "Refresh Rates" - player stats on the HUD aren't updated every hand, the more hands you have on a player the less often their stats are updated. See the HUD Options tab.
If it's very different, then are you using more than one database for HUD stats? If so, try it with just a single DB selected and see if you still get the same problem.

Are you using the "adjust qualifying tables limits" option on auto import, as this should determine which type of table you are at (although the logic behind it isn't yet perfect..)?
This will be fixed, and a way of correcting previously imported hands will be added too, but I can't give you an ETA. (I think this is reasonably high priority, though)
WhiteRider

Postby 3bet » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:20 am

Thx for the fast answer.
It´s not caused by the refresh rates, the difference is several hundred hands for some players.
I´ve marked 2 databases, but I know that pt3 can use only one so far. I´ve compared now the figures in PT with the HUD and
the point is that the popup shows me the hands and correct stats based on both databases, but the HUD uses only one! So i won´t
disable one Database, I´m going to just check the popup when it´s necessary.

Yes, I use "adjust...", looking forward to the fix...
3bet

Postby 3bet » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 am

WhiteRider wrote:This will be fixed, and a way of correcting previously imported hands will be added too, but I can't give you an ETA. (I think this is reasonably high priority, though)

So here we are. After 3 months and 3 or 4 Updates of PT3 my Databases still look like this. I really need the function to correct my already imported hands to 6max. So please tell me when your high priority-thing will happen. Thank you in advance, no offense...
3bet

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Please keep an eye on the Development Timeline for updates.
WhiteRider

Re: HUD / 6max-no. of hands

Postby Ricardo » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:26 pm

My PT3 hud (most recent version) shows various numbers of hands For me depending on which table I'm on. It sometimes shows the correct session number of hands and sometimes shows 1,200 hands , 513 hands 3,000 hands on other tables. I want it to show the session number of hands for me and the dollar amount won so far for me in that session. For foes, I want all the hands in the database. THe old PAHUD did that well. Maybe I'm using PT3 HUD wrong. Please explain or fix. Thanks
(Also the dollar$ won stat is stuck in a red or green font and won't switch to white like I want.)
Ricardo

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Is this with Build 3?
What site(s) are you playing at?

The amount won is formatted as money, and this includes the red and green which overrides any colour changes you make.
If you want to be able to show your own colour you duplicate the Amount Won as a Custom Stat and remove the money/colour formatting.
Custom Statistics and Reports FAQ.
WhiteRider

Postby Ricardo » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:49 pm

thanks for the font info. You guys are real responsive. This was on PS with beta 18 but now I have 3.0 biuld 3 and will try that.
Ricardo

Postby Ricardo » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 pm

It was the "preferred seating" issue cropping up...What a disaster... For the PT3 preferred seating option for PS for 6 max table, which number goes with which seat?
Ricardo

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Seat 1 will be immediately clockwise of the dealer, or of top centre, and they will be numbered clockwise.
WhiteRider

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]