Bet VS missed Cbet and Postflop in 3bet pot

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Bet VS missed Cbet and Postflop in 3bet pot

Postby grodep » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:46 am

Hi, sorry if question has already been answered somewhere, but i'm just looking for these stats
Bet vs missed cbet : number of times a player bets at flop if the preflop leader doesn't cbet at flop.
Postflop in 3bet pot:
is it possible to dissociate games in which there was a 3better preflop, and "regular" games with no 3better preflop : this way, i could dissociate the behaviour postflop of the player to see wether if he cbet or not, and so on ?

As well, i'd like to dissociate LP : is it possible to get CO stats and BTN stats, as for now the only stats i can find are all LP stats ?

thanks for the advice
grodep

Re: Bet VS missed Cbet and Postflop in 3bet pot

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 am

PT3's "Bet vs missed Cbet Flop" stat is called "Float Flop".

You could build custom stats for each 3bet pot/non-3bet pot that you desire, but obviously it will require building quite a few custom statistics.

The CO/BTN division has been requested and is something we will be implementing at some point in the future but I do not have an exact date for it at this point in time.
kraada

Postby grodep » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:49 am

kraada wrote:PT3's "Bet vs missed Cbet Flop" stat is called "Float Flop".
thanks, do you know if you can dissociate "IP float flop" and "OOP float flop"?

You could build custom stats for each 3bet pot/non-3bet pot that you desire, but obviously it will require building quite a few custom statistics.
As i'm not used with building stats, i guess it might be too complicated for me..

The CO/BTN division has been requested and is something we will be implementing at some point in the future but I do not have an exact date for it at this point in time.

I'll wait then till it's been implemented :)

Thanks for the answers
grodep

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 am

grodep wrote:

You can only "float" when you are in position because you need the preflop aggressor to have checked instead of c-betting.
If you're out of position that is "Donk Flop".

As i'm not used with building stats, i guess it might be too complicated for me..

If you want to pick an example stat we'll help you build it to get you started. The custom stats mechanism can be a bit intimidating but once you get started it really opens up the possibilities of PT3.
WhiteRider

Postby grodep » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 am

WhiteRider wrote:
grodep wrote:

You can only "float" when you are in position because you need the preflop aggressor to have checked instead of c-betting.
If you're out of position that is "Donk Flop".

right, i should have precised : OOP in a multi way pot, meaning, for example, the pfraiser is UTG, villain 1 MP and villain 2 CO, flop, you've got the sequence: check(missed Cbet), villain 1 bets(bet OOP vs missed Cbet) as there's still villain2 to play.
Hope it makes sense

If you want to pick an example stat we'll help you build it to get you started. The custom stats mechanism can be a bit intimidating but once you get started it really opens up the possibilities of PT3.[/quote]
Great, i'll look at it very soon, and will probably (certainly) ask for help :)
grodep

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:23 am

grodep wrote:right, i should have precised : OOP in a multi way pot, meaning, for example, the pfraiser is UTG, villain 1 MP and villain 2 CO, flop, you've got the sequence: check(missed Cbet), villain 1 bets(bet OOP vs missed Cbet) as there's still villain2 to play.
Hope it makes sense

To do that you would need to build a custom stat, but it's possible. You would need a new version of the Float Flop stat with a check for:
NOT holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_f_has_position

See the Tutorial: Custom Repor ts and Statisticsfor more information on making a new version of a stat.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]