New Party Poker Software - PAH non-functional

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New Party Poker Software - PAH non-functional

Postby vol1976 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:58 pm

oversun wrote:> PA Hud is scheduled to receive a few other changes as well. These will all be released at the same time. It will probably be another week or two before its available.

Can not even grant you only 1 day because of your careless attitude and bad service. Already, PT -> HM.

FYP
vol1976

Postby Disafirst » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:18 pm

Not a single moderator have not solved to answer so think here all understandable...Good work gays!!! I think you lost for previous 24 it is enough client!!! In a short time with your attitude to deal you remain without client!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Disafirst

Postby Disafirst » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:20 pm

say , me to buy HM&??
Disafirst

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:30 pm

I'm really sorry you haven't had a reply on here directly all day, guys.
I've been out all day or I would have chased it for you.

As was linked earlier in this thread, Josh posted on 2+2.

PokerAce wrote:PA Hud is scheduled to receive a few other changes as well. These will all be released at the same time. It will probably be another week or two before its available.

We have limited development resources at this time, and unfortunately we can't do everything at once. We will be releasing the patch as soon as we can. I'm sorry for any inconvenience it might cause.
WhiteRider

Postby william288 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:35 pm

I ALSO POST A REPLAY ON 2+2:

PT3 is working. PT2 is working too. only HUD2 left.

as a customer, we really do not care too much about the cause, limited resource, etc. what we care is the results. HUD2 can correctly display the stats on the table. if there is any problem, should be fixed asap. this should be the commitments of a commercial software. how could be 2w release time for a quick patch?

no execuse please.
william288

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:39 pm

I'm afraid I'm not able to give you any more than Josh's reply at the moment..
WhiteRider

Postby william288 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 pm

that just means u guys do not care your customers. the only reason for postponing the new patch release, in my mind or in most of our minds, is to push PT3. if it is, u guys make a bad move. u bet with your reputation. we can think u guys can make the same move in the future, such as PT4, etc.

reputation is the key for commercial software.
william288

Postby kjls04202 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:00 pm

This is really very poor to expect us to go 2 weeks without a HUD. 2 weeks I ask you. I agree with others on here its not a good way to look after your customers. Reminds me of my school reports.....should do better.
kjls04202

Postby NWConn » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:43 pm

This is ridiculous. All commercial software were updated in 1-2 DAYS and you say that we should wait about week or two. ROFLMAO. Just want you to know, 50-100 bucks aren’t point for me to buy other soft (PT3 or smth else) I’m just too lazy to set up & configure it & convert my bases etc etc. But! Right now I HAVE to buy other soft coz release date is totally unacceptable. And this issue makes me buy ANY soft except PT3 coz service like this sucks obv.

Thank you and good luck.
NWConn

Postby Aquadougs » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:56 pm

Aquadougs

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support