Registration

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Registration

Postby Highlow16 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:54 am

I havent logged into pahud in over a month and when i tried to open pahud it said i had to register. I have my code but it doesnt work. If i click ok, the window just closes. When i reopen Pahud it again says "Your registration needs updated. Please verify today is July 2, 2008 and allow PokerAce Hud to connect to the internet in order to update your registration. If i click ok it takes me to the purchase page. What do i do?
Highlow16

Re: Registration

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Open PAHud, click Help --> About and enter your registration code there and click 'ok'.

You can request a new copy of your registration code be sent to you from the following link: Registration Issues - Need Registration Code

If it does not work, please make sure all firewall or other software which could prevent PAHud.exe from accessing the internet is disabled. Then enable logging via the second set of instructions in this tutorial: Tutorial: How to Create a Log File and attempt to register one more time.

If it fails, please create a support request including the PAHud.log file and we will help you resolve your issue.
kraada

Return to Technical Support