ipoker skin: HHs arent imported correctly

Any support related posts should go here.

ipoker skin: HHs arent imported correctly

Postby hooni » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:32 am

hi
i think the ipoker skin has been updated, but now there is something wrong with the HHs, the postflop values are read corretly but the preflop values are totally false, there are no preflop raises (only if someone goes all in preflop)

but i heard that there will be no updates on PT2, is that true?
hooni

Re: ipoker skin: HHs arent imported correctly

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Use the support system - http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/?cat_id=2 - or send me an email with a couple hand history (XML) files so I can see what the issue is and make sure you give me the game #'s of some hands I need to look at specifically.

but i heard that there will be no updates on PT2, is that true?

No, this is not true at all.
ptrack pat

Postby hooni » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:42 pm

thanks for the fast answer, i ve sent the files via the support system
hooni

Postby Toniii » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Hope you can fix this soon.
Toniii

Postby MADDOG101 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:57 pm

I play on ipoker too and iam having exact same problems, errors to all my PT stats after the update today :cry:
MADDOG101

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:40 pm

I'm looking into the problem, they have changed numerous things in the XML hand history files so it's not going to be a simple fix.

Please do not continue posting here unless you have something new to add. I will update this thread when I have the patch ready. I don't know when that will be, hopefully sometime today but I can't guarantee it.
ptrack pat

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:40 pm

OK, install the latest PATCH, from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTH/download.php
[edited jul-11-08 to change the patch file to the most recent version]

To correct the problems you have to...

1. Use the Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options window to purge all your sessions that were played on April 9, 2008 and greater.
2. Then reimport the XML hand history files. If you use the option of the auto-import window to have PT move the processed files to another folder then go to that folder and copy the files back to the iPoker hand history folder then use the Force Import button on the iPoker auto-import window to get PT to reimport the files.

I haven't made any changes for tournaments yet because I wanted to get this out ASAP. If anyone is playing tournament hands, please send me some of your XML files from tournament games so I can make sure the same changes get made.

Let me know if there any issues.
ptrack pat

Postby oracle3001 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Not all the ipoker skins got upgraded today. Will a patched version of PT still be able to import the old format of ipoker hh's? Also I assume EyePoker is still writing out datamined hands in the old xml format as well.
oracle3001

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:53 pm

If that's the case then DO NOT get this patch as it could cause problems. The only thing I had to go on as far as the changes is the game date so if you get this patch and don't have the new iPoker software then it's not going to work right.
ptrack pat

Postby oracle3001 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:42 pm

There is also going to be issues with people who use eyepoker to datamine. It writes out the hands in xml, in I assume the old format. Thus people who have to patch PT to enable them to properly record their play then won't be able to import their datamined hands.
oracle3001

Next

Return to PTH Support