Not all of my Stars hands are showing up??

Any support related posts should go here.

Not all of my Stars hands are showing up??

Postby beater » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 am

Recently bought PT and set up Poker Stars, but not all the hands I play are showing up... I have played 439 hands at Stars, but only 153 are showing up in PT... All of the sessions show up and all of the players I have played show up as well, but not all the hands from each session and each player show up... Could someone please tell me where I have gone wrong...

Thanks
beater
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:19 am

Re: Not all of my Stars hands are showing up??

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:48 am

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest