PTO Beta Patch - FTP Ante, Ongame R5, FTP July 8th

Any support related posts should go here.

PTO Beta Patch - FTP Ante, Ongame R5, FTP July 8th

Postby ptrack mike » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Here is the latest PTO beta patch:
<beta patch link removed - official patch is here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21618>

Fixes in this patch:
-Absolute/UB - errors like no dealer and no big blind
-Full Tilt - some 6-max levels were being imported as full ring games
-Full Tilt - new hybrid Omaha ante games are now supported
-iPoker tournaments that had negative game numbers due to an iPoker bug can now be imported
-Added Amount Won and Total Buy-in to the Summary tab of the tournament Player Stats window
-Showing missing tournament summaries was causing the program to crash with PostgreSQL databases.
-Ongame new R5 hand histories are now supported - see the 4th post in this thread below for instructions
-Full Tilt July 8, 2009 update caused played hands not to be able to be imported any more.
-Ongame new format - was not moving processed files.
-PokerStars tournament summary change caused "Fee amount is not a valid number" errors.
ptrack mike

Re: Absolute/UB - no dealer and no big blind errors...

Postby donger » Sun May 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Why aren't you guys hosting this file on your server? I'd like to download it, but I don't trust downloading from some weird, scammy looking URL.
donger

Re: Absolute/UB - no dealer and no big blind errors...

Postby ptrack mike » Sun May 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Because it's a beta patch. I'm not going to release it as an official patch until enough people have tested it. If you see a link posted here by a moderator or administrator you can trust that it won't be "scammy".
ptrack mike

Re: PTO Beta Patch

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:59 pm

====================================================
To get PTO to work with the new Ongame R5 software
====================================================

1. Open the File > Auto-Import Hand Histories...Choose Your Site > PokerRoom (Ongame skins) option.
2. Click on the "I'm using OnGame's new R5 software... link and it will open another window.
3. On the next window, click the Hand History Folder Location button.

On this next window, you need to point PTO to the folder where the site is storing your hand history files. If you are playing at multiple Ongame sites using the P5 software, add the appropriate pointers to each folder.

Depending on your operating system, the folders should be...

XP
==
C:/Documents and Settings/[User]/Local Settings/Application Data/R5/[SkinName]/handhistory

VISTA
=====
C:/Users/[UserName]/AppData/Local/R5/[Skin Name]/handhistory

IF YOU CANNOT SEE THESE FOLDERS WHEN BROWSING TO FIND THEM then you need to make them visible. To do this:

XP
==
From your desktop double-click on the "My Computer" icon. On the window that opens, under the Tools menu select "Folder Options". Click on the "View" tab and then check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders" and then click on the "Apply" button. Now you should be able to see this folder when you click the Hand History Folder Location button.

VISTA
=====
right-click on the Start menu and select Explore.
Click on Organize > Folder and Search Options
On the next window, click on the View tab and then check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders" and then click on the "Apply" button.

4. Once you have the folders configured, make sure that you use the "Move processed files to the following folder..." option. This will keep the imports running faster if it doesn't have to keep processing files that have been already been imported. Click the "Move processed files..." box and in the next field, enter/select a folder to be used to store these files (something like c:\ongamep5_processed would work fine).

5. Click the Start timer button to start the importing process. Note that it may take a while to import the files initially if they have been building up over the past week or so since the new R5 software was released. So give it some time for this first import to run.

======================================
HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT WON'T WORK

1. Tournaments and play money are not supported. They weren't supported with the old Ongame software and they won't be now either.
2. The help file link doesn't work yet either.
3. I don't know how PokerAce is going to function with the new P5 software, I don't support that program at all. Any PokerAce issues should be posted on the PokerAce support forum --> viewforum.php?f=22

IF YOU GET ANY ERRORS WITH ANY HANDS

I tested the imports with only about 200 hands and caught a lot of specific situations that usually cause issues (dead blinds, split pots, side pots, etc.) but if you get any import errors, use the online support system for PT Omaha to send me the exact error message along with the .log file that contains the hand that caused the error. Online support system link is --> http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=5
ptrack mike

Re: PTO Beta Patch - FTP Ante, Ongame R5

Postby omahabeach » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:51 am

I am having some errors with importing Ongame hands. The error always is: Error Msg: Error - amount won by XXX not a valid amount for game #R5-xxx. I will send you the files.
omahabeach

Postby barner » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Hey where is the PokerRoom (Ongame skins) option?
barner

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:02 pm

What do you mean? Did you read the instructions above?
ptrack mike

Postby barner » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:53 pm

yes i did see the instructions, but in the File > Auto-Import Hand Histories, I cant find the PokerRoom (Ongame skins) option anywhere, im not a computer genius
barner

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:36 pm

On the menu select File > Auto-Import Hand Histories....Choose You Site... > Pokerroom (Ongame skins). Are you saying you don't see that option? If not what other poker sites are listed there?
ptrack mike

Postby barner » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:02 pm

yes but i dont see this anywhere: Click on the "I'm using OnGame's new R5 software... link and it will open another window.

I dont see this in my Auto-import PokerRoom(and Skins) Hand Histories

So is it me that is doing something wrong or shall i update my PTO?

ty
barner

Next

Return to PTO Support