Build 4: Update Outdated Database

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Build 4: Update Outdated Database

Postby MagicFingers » Mon May 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Has poker tracker been tested on Ladbrokes 3d? I can't seem to get it going no matter what I try. :oops:
MagicFingers

Postby kraada » Tue May 26, 2009 12:47 pm

You need to be using Beta 27.1 for Ladbrokes support; are you using Beta 27.1?
kraada

Postby MagicFingers » Tue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm

I wasn't but I installed it and tried again same problem. Invalid players in red & I also get unrecognized file format. I can't see any .dat files which I believe tracker uses for the auto imports? There are hand historys in the folder I'm telling it to search but I was thinking maybe it's because it's Ladbrokes 3d and they have set it up diffrent or something? Shame I can't get it working though I wanted to see it in action my graphs etc then more than likely would of bought.
MagicFingers

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 27, 2009 5:07 am

Is the hand history file being recognized in PT3, on the auto import tab?
See the Microgaming config guide.

I haven't actually tried ladbrokes 3D yet, but I will try to do that today - I would imagine the hands would import but the HUD may not work - it will depend on how the tables are displayed.
WhiteRider

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 28, 2009 5:30 am

It seems that Ladbrokes 3D automatically writes hand histories but uses a different format of file to the 'normal' version.

Please create a Support ticket and attach a selection of hand history files to it.
The files are in the folder "Ladbrokes3DPoker\Logs".
Select some of the files in that folder and right click > Send to Compressed Folder then attach the .zip to your ticket and we'll see about adding support for these file formats. Include both the .txt and .xml files.

I doubt that the HUD will work with this any time soon, although it may be possible to get it to work if you stick with a single static view (so the players stay in the same place all the time).
WhiteRider

Postby the_foe » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:45 pm

this program is piece of crap. I ve updated to beta 27.2 and now i have outdated database! What f,,,, does it mean? Log says : "Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: column holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players does not exist LINE 270: ...stics."position" AND lookup_positions.cnt_players=holdem_han...
Is it joke or something? I cant play because someone still something f... up!
the_foe

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:03 am

the_foe wrote:this program is piece of crap. I ve updated to beta 27.2 and now i have outdated database! What f,,,, does it mean? Log says : "Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: column holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players does not exist LINE 270: ...stics."position" AND lookup_positions.cnt_players=holdem_han...

Did you follow the instructions at the start of this thread?
WhiteRider

Postby the_foe » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:32 am

WhiteRider wrote:
the_foe wrote:this program is piece of crap. I ve updated to beta 27.2 and now i have outdated database! What f,,,, does it mean? Log says : "Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: column holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players does not exist LINE 270: ...stics."position" AND lookup_positions.cnt_players=holdem_han...

Did you follow the instructions at the start of this thread?

fortunely, no.
I wasted my time and read carefuly log files and i solve this problem by myself. Problem was simple, i had table `holdem_hand_player_statistics_temp`. I think it should be deleted after last update. But it wasnt. Odd thing, that pt3 after "updating" database displayed no warning message. But in log we can read that updating is terminated because .... create `holdem_hand_player_statistics_temp` table isnt possible. Reason: already exists.
I just deleted this table manualy, then everything went ok.
I suggest that pt3 should check existence of tables which tries to create.
the_foe

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:36 am

It should do that but I'll make sure this gets looked into.
kraada

Postby rEvoLuTioN » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:07 am

I get the following error when executing the second query:

"ERROR: syntax error at or near "EXISTS" at character 4922"

What to do?
rEvoLuTioN

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]