Build 4: Update Outdated Database

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Build 4: Update Outdated Database

Postby luther » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:24 pm

I have followed the instructions in the first post and nothing has changed. Playing on Absolute Poker:

2009/03/16 11:13:00: Unable to begin feeder import process. Reason: PokerTracker is configured to import into an outdated database. This must be corrected before an import can succeed.
luther

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Luther,

Did the query claim it completed successfully?
kraada

Postby Rune_Dj » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Isn't it possible, to somehow get one of you supporters to control my computer, and fix the problem.. I have tried everything, but nothing works.. I have now tried to reinstal postgrlSQL but each time I try to connect it says: "the postgreSQL data directory must be on an NTFS formated volume."

I had the same problem as in this post, and tried to reinstall, and now this happend - what to do???

Can you somehow control my computer and fix the problem - I have had PT3 for a very long time, and have tried all.. so tired of using my time on that..
WIll gladly pay to get it fix, so I finally can use PT3....

Please help, soon giving up :(
Rune_Dj

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:15 pm

WhiteRider

Postby jeffstars » Sun May 17, 2009 7:28 pm

i need help with this too... the links provided aren't working - that's as far as i made it.
jeffstars

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 18, 2009 4:08 am

Which link isn't working? They all work for me.
WhiteRider

Postby MagicFingers » Mon May 25, 2009 11:05 am

Got directed here by a post I made, Followd the instructions the best I could when I open databases I have two showing there and they both showed with a red cross in window on the right. I tried click them in the right window and the left which opened more drop down box's - then going to tools & query tool which opens a new window but has nothing in it? So I can't see how I can update the files. I'm using trial of latest version.
MagicFingers

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 25, 2009 11:42 am

Is this in PGAdmin?

The red crosses should be in the list on the left when you first open the Databases list?
When you click on a database it should expand and the red cross should disappear.

Which step have you got to?
WhiteRider

Postby MagicFingers » Mon May 25, 2009 8:41 pm

There is a red cross in the left when I first click it I double click that and then it opens. Once thats done the cross there does dissappear, I click databases from the menu it opened and it shows two on the right hand right hand side both with red crosses. I have tried double click the databases in both the left and rght windows which opens a screen then going tools and click query tool which then opens another window and I'm stick there cant see anything for download in that new screen.
MagicFingers

Postby MagicFingers » Mon May 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Think I done it ok now just it still wont import the hands all the players names it tried to import come up in red with invalid file format and invalid player encountered.
MagicFingers

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]