Find the latest version here:
Details to follow.
- If you don't know/ have AHK, get it. http://www.autohotkey.com/download/
- Download, Extract this zip to a folder
- Copy/Paste psql.exe (and all *.dlls if need be) from "C:\Program Files\Postgresql\8.x\bin" to the pt3_hud folder you just made from the zip.
- Edit stats.ahk using notepad or whatever, change your settings.
- Run the file "pt3_hud_v0.2.ahk" - Sit in a stars Table, get dealt in - Panels should appear after one hand is complete.
- Drag panels about with left mouse button. It will remember their positions for future tables.
EDIT BEFORE TIMEOUT:
DO NOT pester Josh or AP10 if you are having difficulties with this - pester ME - they have more important things to work on
(post here, PM me here or on 2p2) DO NOT share this code outside of the PT3 Alpha testers PLEASE.