AHK HUD - Enjoy

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: AHK HUD - Enjoy

Postby _dave_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:44 pm

[quote="Peligroso"sag]Bug report: Doesn't catch stats from players with a comma in their names.[/quotesag]

Thanks for the info - now I need to track down one of these people to find out why - If you remember it, can you PM the screenname to me please so I can search them :)

[quotesag]
A few stats that I would be interested in:

Cbet freq, WWSF, and WTSD
[/quotesag]
Not a problem.
_dave_

Postby titans01 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:05 pm

[quote="_dave_"r5w][quoter5w]
Ok I edited the 2 variables but I'm not sure what I'm suppose to be editing in pg_hba.cong for my postgres server or how to set authentication mode. I'm running XP. When I run the script, the green H shows up in the system tray and 1 for the table too. However, no HUD. There is nothing in the error files either.

Any ideas?[/quoter5w]

It is usually very near the end of the pg_hba.conf file.

Josh gives an excellent example in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=248[/quoter5w]

That's what I needed. It's up and running now. Looks good and thanks for all your help. Now i just have to figure what stats this is showing.
titans01

Postby xoffice » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:07 pm

Got it working here. Am also using a remote linux database server. To figure out the sql and such for this to change the stats may be a little bit though ;)
xoffice

Postby xoffice » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:08 pm

Titans01, just hold mouse over the stats on the screen. ;)
xoffice

Postby titans01 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Thanks xoffice, I'm sure I would of figured that out in a day or two. lol.
titans01

Postby Pokaholic » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Dave,

You were right, I was running the wrong ahk at first. :oops: Switching to the correct one did not seem to help. I found a .dll file in another folder and copied it and everthing works fine now.

It appears that you cannot terminate the AHK while still seated at a table. They just keep reopening as fast as you exit.

I want to add a "count of hands raked for $.40 and over" by table stat. I looked at some of the other coding and came up with this:

raked := "count (case when (hhps.amt_rake > .35) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || count (hhps.id_table)"
raked_size := 3

I added "raked" to one of the statlist codes at the bottom, but it did not work.

Am I on the right track? I have NO real idea about what I am doing, but it seems to make sense when looking at the other coding.

One of these days I am going to sit down and try to learn some of this stuff. :lol:
Pokaholic

Postby _dave_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:41 pm

[quote="Pokaholic"6aw]
You were right, I was running the wrong ahk at first. :oops: Switching to the correct one did not seem to help. I found a .dll file in another folder and copied it and everthing works fine now.
[/quote6aw]
Good news :)

[quote6aw]
It appears that you cannot terminate the AHK while still seated at a table. They just keep reopening as fast as you exit.
[/quote6aw]
You are correct. the way it works is this - the main script sits there watching for tables, if it spots one (without a matching HUD script) it generates one and runs it immediately - so if you terminate one, it just creates another.

If you terminate / reload the main script, it will take with it all the others. So try right-click / reload or ecit on the main script's icon - it will be the rightmost "H" icon, unless you are running other scripts too.

[quote6aw]
I want to add a "count of hands raked for $.40 and over" by table stat. I looked at some of the other coding and came up with this:

raked := "count (case when (hhps.amt_rake > .35) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || count (hhps.id_table)"
raked_size := 3

I added "raked" to one of the statlist codes at the bottom, but it did not work.

Am I on the right track? I have NO real idea about what I am doing, but it seems to make sense when looking at the other coding.
[/quote6aw]

This looks a good start. You have the dubious honour of being the first to post a custom stat :)

Unfortunately, amt_rake and id_table are not in hhps (holdem_hand_player_statistics) - they are in the holdem_hand_summary table, which is not queried by this script (yet).
Besides, if you got it working - this is (I imagine) more suitable as a "table averages" type stat, rather than a per-player number. I'll add facilities for table stats soon, they are useful and I didn't get round to it before release.

[quote6aw]One of these days I am going to sit down and try to learn some of this stuff. :lol:[/quote6aw]

You will not regret it :)
_dave_

Postby Pokaholic » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:19 am

[quote9ct]if you got it working - this is (I imagine) more suitable as a "table averages" type stat, rather than a per-player number.[/quote9ct]

Yes, what I am looking for is a "per table" count of the hands raked appropriately.

Like I said before, I really have NO idea what I am doing, but I am interested in learning. Trial and error is a great teacher. Your explanation as to why it would not work as written makes perfect sense. I look forward to playing with things more i the future.
Pokaholic

Postby chambraigne » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:36 am

OK, so I was screwing around a bit after reading the documentation, and this is what I came up with for cbet, wtsd, and att to steal... Is this right, Dave?

cbet_flop := "SUM(case when (hhps.flg_f_cbet) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_f_cbet_opp) then 1 else 0 end)"

wtsd := "SUM(case when (hhps.flg_showdown) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_f_saw) then 1 else 0 end)"

atts := "SUM(case when (hhps.flg_steal_att) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_f_steal_opp) then 1 else 0 end)"

Also, I'm not sure if the Attempt to Steal issue has been resolved (not counting it as an attempt if the button calls)
chambraigne

Postby _dave_ » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:58 am

[quote="chambraigne"954]OK, so I was screwing around a bit after reading the documentation, and this is what I came up with for cbet, wtsd, and att to steal... Is this right, Dave?
[/quote954]

This is what I hoped would happen - we could get some sick ideas for stats if this continues :)

[code954]
continuation_bet_on_flop := "SUM(case when (hhps.flg_f_cbet) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_f_cbet_opp) then 1 else 0 end)"
[/code954]
Looks good :)

[code954]
went_to_showdown_when_saw_flop := "SUM(case when (hhps.flg_showdown) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_f_saw) then 1 else 0 end)"
[/code954]
As does this :) Note this is WTSD when saw flop - IDK if PT2 was this or WTSD when VPIP... either way I guess is useful.

[quote954]
atts := "SUM(case when (hhps.flg_steal_att) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_f_steal_opp) then 1 else 0 end)"
[/quote954]
This is prob wrong... hhps.flg_f_steal_opp doesn't exist, I guess it is a typo.
[code954]
attempted_to_steal_blinds := "SUM(case when (hhps.flg_steal_att) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_steal_opp) then 1 else 0 end)"
[/code954]

[quote954]
Also, I'm not sure if the Attempt to Steal issue has been resolved (not counting it as an attempt if the button calls)
[/quote954]

I don't think it has yet - so the above gets a "PT3 version" for now.

You will notice I increased the verbiage in the names above in the (code) tags - this is kinda important. The code searches left to right thru statlist for a matching name when it updates the stats.

The way it works (lazily), each stat *needs* a unique name. so if you have stat names such as "cbf" and "bf" - a search for "bf" will never find it, since it matches in "cbf" - so the stats won''t update properly.

For this reason, fully expanded names for stats with underscores are a good idea, unless very careful (or appear very early on in statlist)
_dave_

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]