AHK HUD - Enjoy

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: AHK HUD - Enjoy

Postby Uiko » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:34 am

What code should I write to get the vpip/pfr from the different postions? :geek:

Its working perfect over here Dave, ty!
Uiko

Postby skaughty » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:41 am

Thanks for the help of the previous poster and dave for adding steal #s and went to showdown #s

For those looking to try something other than the default, add these lines to stats.ahk: (make sure to comment out the current statlist by adding a comma before it)

[iupe]went_to_showdown_when_saw_flop := "SUM(case when (hhps.flg_showdown) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_f_saw) then 1 else 0 end)"
attempted_to_steal_blinds := "SUM(case when (hhps.flg_steal_att) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_steal_opp) then 1 else 0 end)"

statlist := "hands/,vpip,pfr,3bet_pre,attempted_to_steal_blinds*monies,fold_to_flop_cbet,went_to_showdown_when_saw_flop/,flop_aggr_factor,turn_aggr_factor,river_aggr_factor"[/iupe]

By hovering over the stats - you can see what they represent and see the sample size. I haven't added color to the 2 new above stats, but the stats.ahk format makes that easy.
skaughty

Postby ThorKGB » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:37 am

Ok working now.

1. Had to change the Stars path in the stats file, the error must have been related to me having a Norwegian XP.
2. It doesnt work with my custom PT3 database name "t" in the stats file, but i had to put in "PT3 Beta DB1"
ThorKGB

Postby yigga » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:02 am

any update on a working Party Poker or Full Tilt Poker AHK HUD ????
yigga

Postby chambraigne » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:45 am

OK, so flg_f_cbet seems fine, but flg_f_cbet_opp remains at zero... is this a bug?
chambraigne

Postby Pilli » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:59 am

Hi, i'm going to test this a bit later today, was just wondering.

I guess this won't automatically work if you have a preferred seat on stars? You'd have to switch that off right?
Or does it automatically move the stats accordingly?
Pilli

Postby Pilli » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Question.

Is there a way to get your stats from that table on there too? (So you get an impression what the other players at the table can see from your stats)
Pilli

Postby Pilli » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:01 pm

Another something i just noticed.

The names in the overlay stats don't update. The stats are correct though (when i mouse over the corrent screenname is shown) but the name on the top of the overlay stats is still the screenname of a player that was seated there several hands ago.

Any way that can be solved?
Pilli

Postby ffsrigged » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:07 pm

[quote="yigga"hxm]any update on a working Party Poker or Full Tilt Poker AHK HUD ????[/quotehxm]

And thanks for doing this, dave. much appreciated.
ffsrigged

Postby rickey » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm getting the panels to show up, but no stats, just the underscores. Where do I start to get this working?
rickey

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]