AHK HUD - Enjoy

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: AHK HUD - Enjoy

Postby steel108 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:10 pm

[quote="_dave_"eh5][quote="steel108"eh5]
(1) Does this work for Full Tilt?
[/quoteeh5]
I am trying to get this done before I crash out tonight. Been a hellova busy few days :)

[quoteeh5]
(2) Can I customize my stats? I looked through the stats.ahk, but it all seems like Chinese to me[/quoteeh5]
[/quoteeh5]
Totally.

It is nowhere near the fastest hud, and it has no GUI for configuration - but is [ieh5]very[/ieh5] customizable. To this point, no-one has asked about the lines in stats.ahk, so I haven't explained them lol. I guess the few that have used it already like my choices haha :)

I'll write some info up when I post the FTP update.

For now, list a stat you want to see and I'll add it if I can.[/quote]

Fold to 3 bet
4 bet
Fold to 4 bet

You get the idea

Also basic ones like W$SD, etc...

Thanks Dave
steel108

Postby FishAtWrk » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Party planned for anytime soon dave?
FishAtWrk

Postby _dave_ » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:33 pm

Straight after FTP :)
_dave_

Postby TheProdigy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:56 pm

Still a go for tonight sometime? Plz tell me you go to sleep at 10:30(you said you wanted it out before you went to sleep :) )
TheProdigy

Postby Peligroso » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 pm

[quote="TheProdigy"iyj]Still a go for tonight sometime? Plz tell me you go to sleep at 10:30(you said you wanted it out before you went to sleep :) )[/quoteiyj]
If I'm not mistaken dave is from UK so the time over there would be 3 AM by now, and it's 4 AM here in Sweden :P
Peligroso

Postby TheProdigy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:05 pm

OMGosh plz set up Proxy for me so I can play on Party under your account.
TheProdigy

Postby xixel » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:45 am

[quote="_dave_"qh6]
It is nowhere near the fastest hud, and it has no GUI for configuration - but is [iqh6]very[/iqh6] customizable. To this point, no-one has asked about the lines in stats.ahk, so I haven't explained them lol. I guess the few that have used it already like my choices haha :)

I'll write some info up when I post the FTP update.

For now, list a stat you want to see and I'll add it if I can.[/quoteqh6]

I was going cross-eyed trying to figure it out, so I'll definitely appreciate some quick how-tos when you get the chance!

I just want the ability to customize output for the most - example, get the boxes down to 1 per player, and work from there, only want a few stats till I get used to it, and for example I disabled showing player names so I have "hands" by itself wasting a fair bit of room

I'm probably asking for way to much, I tried to sift around to see if I could do it myself but it was a bit over my head lol

Either way, got it working pretty quick - good job
xixel

Postby _dave_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:55 am

This is cartainly not way too much :) ... I'm surprised I didn't post this before.

It's all in the line statlist := "xxxxx.....

it is a comma seperates list of the above names stats. If you include a / in the stat name, it stars a new line. If you use a * instead of a comma, it creates a new panel.

so something line "vpip,pfr,hands" creates just a little panel with those stats. "vpip/,pfr/,hands" makes the same, but vertical (newline in each stat). "vpip*pfr*hands" makes three seperate panels, one for each stat. drag them around at will.

experiment!

the worst you can do is break it so you don't know how to fix it - than all you need do is downlaod again to start fresh :)
_dave_

Postby xixel » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 am

You rock.. WAY easier than I thought
xixel

Postby JPFisher55 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:14 am

I can't even find the file stats.ahk. This needs much more detailed instruction. Do you download the whole AHK program or some zip file. Can't even find PT3_Hud_v01.zip file on your website.
JPFisher55

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]