want to use cash hud layout as tourney hud

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

want to use cash hud layout as tourney hud

Postby themightyjim2k » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:39 pm

is this possible? basically i spent hours configuring a pretty awesome cash hud, but I'm stuck with the pretty crappy regular hud for tourneys. Anyway I can take the cash hud that I've got and apply it to tourney tables? or are there any really good tourney huds around in the forums to download?

thanks in advance for any help.
themightyjim2k

Re: want to use cash hud layout as tourney hud

Postby the other mike » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi -

Yes you can switch to the cash-game HUD for tournament play but any stats specific to one format may not translate to the other but it otherwise won't prevent it from functioning.

For a top-shelf tournament HUD you should have a look at what the moderator kraada put together (about 2/3 of the way down): http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=11188

Mike
the other mike

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:04 am

To use your cash HUD on tournament tables you need to Export it then Import it again as a tournament profile.
This will give you exactly the same set of stat groups, but it won't duplicate any stats - so if you have any cash stats which don't have an equivalent in the tournament section then you will need to create those yourself.

Tutorial: Managing HUD Profiles
Tutorial: Convert Cash Stat to Tournament
WhiteRider

Postby Gajos » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:35 pm

WhiteRider wrote:To use your cash HUD on tournament tables you need to Export it then Import it again as a tournament profile.

I have the same problem so...
I'm going to the new imported profile (tournament created from my previously exported cash profile) - click on the Apply button - HUD reloads - and still its the deafult one... Am I missing something here?
Gajos

Postby kraada » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:08 pm

In order to convert a cash HUD to a tournament HUD, click Configure --> Configure HUD. Select your cash profile from the drop down at the top then click Options --> Duplicate HUD. Enter a new name for your Tournament HUD, and choose the Tournament radio button. Click OK.

Note: If you use custom statistics in your HUD you will need to recreate them for tournaments, see this tutorial for more details on how to accomplish this if need be.
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:44 pm

You'll also need to restart the HUD for the new profile to become available at the tables.
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]