HUD "NA" Question

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD "NA" Question

Postby phaze112 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Hey guys I am trying to figure out how to get my hud to display NA if say there are not enough of a sample yet.

Like say I Have 50 hands on a guy but I only want to display a stat for "fold to turn bet" if there are say more than 10 in the sample size. Right now I only see a way to filter it by # of hands you have on the guy.

Also how can I make that NA appear as white and not a color that the range has when a large enough sample size is available?

Thanks guys
phaze112

Re: HUD "NA" Question

Postby the other mike » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:29 pm

I do not believe there is that kind of granularity for "NA" but you can use a pale/soft color on "Color Range" tab of "Stats" tab ("Configure -> Configure HUD") such that under-sampled stats will more or less blend in with the background. Or a single color to be used only for stats of that class, etc.

Mike
the other mike

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 am

You could do this by creating a custom stat duplicate of the stat and changing the Format Expression to check for the required number of opportunities.
Kraada explains how to do this in his How To: Advanced HUD Configuration.
WhiteRider

Postby phaze112 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:24 am

Thanks I learned how to do all that it's awesome!

I have my custom colors setup using other stats, very cool stuff. I even was able to display the elusive "NA" using the formatting tab.

The problem I am having now is that the color expressions are now changing the color of the "NA" which is odd. I would think only if the formatting expression was ok would it then read the color.

So I still can't get a White "NA" when there is not enough data because now it is using even one piece of data and colorizing the "NA"...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Travis
phaze112

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:34 am

Where are you doing your coloring, in the Color Ranges tab of HUD Configuration or in the Configuration Statistics window?
kraada

Postby phaze112 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:09 pm

In the config statistics.

The color of when they Cbet is based on the variable - %time they fold eventually when they make a cbet -

So the color is based on another variable and changing the color of "NA" immediately when getting data for that variable.

I would think the formatting would take precidence here but it doesn't. How can I have just a white "NA" until the formatting IF condition is satisfied?
phaze112

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 pm

The color conditions in the Configure Statistics section are applied in the order they are found; add one first that checks the opportunities field for the stat you're looking at (are you looking at fold to flop cbet? if so it'd be cnt_f_cbet_def_opp) and check for it to be, for example < 30, giving it color white, as its own check. Then have the other conditions after that for actual stat values and everything should work properly.
kraada

Return to General [Read Only]