New Poker Tracker and Poker Ace Hud

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

New Poker Tracker and Poker Ace Hud

Postby wcrimi » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:32 pm

I haven't played poker for well over last 12 months. So forgive me if I am asking stupid questions. I used to use PAH with Poker Tracker to accumulate my hand histories and ALSO display live information (like pre flop raises, % of time each player saw the flop etc..) on the table(s) I was playing on. I'd like to duplicate that set up.

I see that there is a new version of Poker Tracker for $80+ and I see that the current and old versions of PAH do not work with the new Poker Tracker 3.

Does the new Poker Tracker 3 contain the same features as PAH?

Can I use those features in the free trial before upgrading?

Will it work for multiple tables once I buy it and upgrade?

Will it work for Ultimate Bet?
wcrimi

Re: New Poker Tracker and Poker Ace Hud

Postby the other mike » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:09 pm

wcrimi wrote:I haven't played poker for well over last 12 months. So forgive me if I am asking stupid questions. I used to use PAH with Poker Tracker to accumulate my hand histories and ALSO display live information (like pre flop raises, % of time each player saw the flop etc..) on the table(s) I was playing on. I'd like to duplicate that set up.

I see that there is a new version of Poker Tracker for $80+ and I see that the current and old versions of PAH do not work with the new Poker Tracker 3.

Does the new Poker Tracker 3 contain the same features as PAH?

As good as PokerAce HUD was/is, PokerTracker3 and its built-in HUD are great improvements.

Can I use those features in the free trial before upgrading?

Yes, the trial and registered PokerTracker3 are identical except in the trial 1) you can only use a single database, 2) you can't access "Configure -> Custom Stats", 3) Tabletracker isn't accessible.

Of course.

Will it work for Ultimate Bet?

Yes. These are currently Pokertracker3's supported sites

PokerTracker2 and/or PokerAce HUD customers receive a discount to upgrade which you can read about here:

http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/faq.php#cust_discount

Follow the steps below that to "link" your PokerTracker2 and PokerAce HUD to your account.

Mike
the other mike

Re: New Poker Tracker and Poker Ace Hud

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 am

the other mike wrote:

Of course.

It will work for multiple tables in the 60 day free trial - there is no restriction to the number of tables or hands in the trial.

Download page
Documentation
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]