Pokerroom with good bonus offers

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Pokerroom with good bonus offers

Postby Pohly » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am

Hallo everyone,

i have been playing at Everest Poker now for 3 years. Since they changed their bonus program to
the so called "VIP Program", im only able to receive about $200 playing at 10 tables at a time
playing $1/$2 NL. I used to clear over $400/month with the old bonus codes they sent me.
Im looking for a Pokersite that has better bonus offers. Please tell me your experiences
with other sites ;) What is with Fulltilt Points, can they be turned into money ?

best reagrds,
Pohly
Pohly

Re: Pokerroom with good bonus offers

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:34 pm

I don't know a ton about bonus programs; at Full Tilt, though, you'll do best if you can get rakeback on your account. Rakeback is capped at 27% for all affiliates and there are plenty of affiliates that offer it. Full Tilt points are not convertible to cash, and if you have rakeback they do cost you rakeback to use ($1.35/1000 points I believe), but it still comes out to a significant discount on the various items. Full Tilt also has the Iron Man program which the longer you're in it, the more it adds up but you have to play 15-25 (depending on your volume) days per month (it maxes out at an equivalent of $300/month after 3 years). PokerStars changed its system this morning somewhat and I haven't had a chance to read up on it yet but you might want to do that if you're thinking of going high volume. For other sites, I'm afraid I can't really help you.
kraada

Return to General [Read Only]