Notes on Players

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Notes on Players

Postby Smoky » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:40 am

I tried to post this question a few days ago, but I must have done something wrong.

Since PT3 does not allow player rating of single table Sit and Goes (will this ever be done?), is there a way I can attach notes to a player within PT3 database? The poker rooms allow this but often I don't have time to do it during a game. I would like to do this after the game completes but can't figure out if PT3 allows any way to attach some kind of note to a player in the database.

Can anyone help me with this?

Smoky
Smoky

Re: Notes on Players

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:03 am

If you add the "Note Editor" stat to the HUD you can add notes directly from the HUD.
Special Stats - New Line, Horizontal Line, Note Editor

You can also add notes on players in the Tournaments > General tab in the main application.
WhiteRider

Postby Smoky » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Not sure what is meant. Are you talking about a way to add notes when I am offline and not playing an active game? That is what I am interested in. A way, at my leisure, to go through my database and make notes on some of the players in the database.

Is this possible?

Single table sit and go are very much like ring games in the sense you play the same players over and over again. I'd like to have notes to help in lieu of the absence of the PT3 rating ability for tourney players.

Smoky
Smoky

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:34 pm

WhiteRider wrote:You can also add notes on players in the Tournaments > General tab in the main application.

Select the player you're interested in and enter your notes by clicking Edit in the notes section at the top of the page.
WhiteRider

Postby sandart » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:29 pm

A good way i use is to use the "mark hand for review", then when im done i go through all the marked hands and make notes on the players
sandart

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:31 pm

If you want to try that: Tutorial: Marking Hands for Review.
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]