Difference in results between PT3 and PT2...

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Difference in results between PT3 and PT2...

Postby thatman » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:14 am

Just imported all my HHs for this month and the stats were a little different in PT3 than they were in PT2...

PT2:
50nl - 34,966 hands 7.21bb/100 Rake 1351.90 6.95BB/Hour

PT3 (only 1 hand difference):
50nl - 34,967 hands 7.20bb/100 Rake 1413.85 6.89BB/Hour
thatman

Re: Difference in results between PT3 and PT2...

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:41 am

What site were these hands played on?

PokerTracker 3 is correctly picking up some additional hands that PT2 was missing :) As for the timing, PT2 was ending your session at the time your final hand was dealt. PokerTracker 3 is adding some time from this point to account for the hand actually finishing. I believe this is the discrepancy you are seeing with the BB/Hour.

The rake seems a little off though. I believe there is an outstanding bug which is inflating the rake. If you could find a couple of hands where the rake is off that would help us tremendously. If you find a few of these hands, could you please send them to us via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/index.php?cat_id=3mck]PokerTracker Support[/urlmck] system?

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby thatman » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:56 am

yeah i will go through a few hands tomorrow and let you know.

Also, is there preferences anywhere like PT2? I would like to make it so "My Day Starts at XXX". Also, will i be able to select a time frame through the report tab? ex: may 07 thru july 07. Or is this already possible im just to dumb to see it?
thatman

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:36 am

[quote="thatman"9kw]yeah i will go through a few hands tomorrow and let you know.

Also, is there preferences anywhere like PT2? I would like to make it so "My Day Starts at XXX". Also, will i be able to select a time frame through the report tab? ex: may 07 thru july 07. Or is this already possible im just to dumb to see it?[/quote9kw]

Thanks, that would be extremely helpful.

We do not have a filter comparable to "My Day Starts at..."; however, we plan on adding this. Yes, you can filter your stats for a date range. Click "Filters" and on the General Tab select the Dates pulldown which by default is "All Dates". Select "Between Dates" and you can enter the starting and ending date to filter the database.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Return to General [Read Only]