- New Site: Merge
- Hand Converter / Hud Hand Display
- Multi-currency support
- New Stats: Amount Won (Global), Amount Won (Native)
- New Stats: Equity %, Equity $ (Holdem Hand)
- New Stats: ICM Equity %, ICM Equity $ (Holdem/Omaha Tournament Hand)
- Import: PokerStars: (Mac) Euro hand histories appearing to be lost
- Import: PokerStars: Old tournaments being rejected as play money
- Import: PokerStars: Pot size error with all-in on BB + ante
- Import: PokerStars: Some emailed tournament summaries not importing
- Import: iPoker: Locales (Russian) that don't have currency symbols that are expected
- Import: Full Tilt: Run-it-twice hands not properly saving second summary in hand history
- Import: OnGame: Issues with new rake taken lines
- Import: Party: Hero's tournament place win amount was being zeroed out
- Import: Old UB: Incorrect results with all-in hands
- Import: Old UB: Issues with disconnect all-ins
- Import: Cake: Guaranteed tournaments treated as freerolls
- Import: Cereus: HORSE games (Holdem and Omaha hands)
- Import: OnGame: New date format
- Import: MicroGaming: Some hands not importing
- Hud: WPEX: Table detection problems
- Hud: Betfair: Crashes
- Hud: FullTilt: Rush fixes (PC only)
- Hud: Party: Cash game table finding
- TableTracker: PokerStars and Full Tilt table opening
- TableTracker: Removed sites from list that shouldn't have been there (WPEX, Merge, Betfair)
- GUI: Reports: Tooltip issues
- GUI: Configure Currency window. Resized and fixed crash on Mac
- GUI: Boss: Skins with spaces in their options directory
- GUI: Bodog HH folder in Setup Wizard
- GUI: Betfair: Save HH's to disk false warning
- Graphs: All-in EV fixes (more accurate when dealing with multiple all-ins)
- Graphs: Days Played fix (requires rebuild of cache)
- Filters: Misc - Stack Size - Absolute filter fix
- Stats: SQL comments are now checked for and not permitted
- lookup_positions table had too many entries
Please note that this version will need to update your database. It may take a long time depending on the size of your databases and the speed of your computer. Plan your update accordingly.
New versioning method. From now on, betas will be odd minor numbers (3.07), whereas stables will be even minor numbers (3.06).
We're introducing a few big and highly requested changes with this release. We've added support for the Merge Network of sites. We've added what is the beginning of our multi-currency support. We've also added a hand history viewer.
To use the new Multi-Currency feature, first go to the Configure menu and choose Configure Currency. This is where you will set your global currency. This is the currency that PT3 will convert all other currencies to. In order to see the conversions, you will need to add the new stats to your reports. The new stats are: 'Amount Won (Global)' and 'Amount Won (Native)'. A picture is worth a thousand words, so take a look at this screenshot:
The existing 'Amount Won' stat hasn't changed. It will behave as it always has, so if you only play in dollars, you can safely ignore this new feature. The 'Amount Won (Global)' stat shows the amounts all converted to the global currency. The 'Amount Won (Native)' stat shows the amount won in the native currency, but the summary is converted to the global currency.
Currently, the conversion rate used is the previous day's rate (this is automatically downloaded for you by PT3). We plan on offering you different methods of applying conversion rates in the near future. We currently support almost 30 currencies, so odds are good your local currency is supported.
The other highly requested feature is the hand history viewer. Take a look:
To access this window, click on the PT icon -> Show Last Hand. There are a variety of configuration options available so you can customize this window to your liking. There are buttons that will let you easily copy the hand to your clipboard, formatted in whichever way you prefer. If you play an interesting hand and want to post it on a forum, simply click on the forum button and paste it into your post. The functionality of this window is also available in the hand information window that appears when you double-click a hand in PT3.
Here's a sample output:
PokerStars - $10 NL (9 max) - Holdem - 9 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 3
Hero (SB): $1,136.00
Hero posts SB $5.00, BB posts BB $10.00
Pre Flop: (pot: $15.00) Hero has A A
fold, fold, fold, MP+1 raises to $30.00, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $25.00, fold
Flop: ($70.00, 2 players) 7 Q 7
Hero checks, MP+1 bets $50.00, Hero raises to $150.00, MP+1 calls $100.00
Turn: ($370.00, 2 players) 7
Hero bets $225.00, MP+1 calls $225.00
River: ($820.00, 2 players) 9
Hero bets $610.00, MP+1 calls $607.00 and is all-in
We're working hard to bring you a lot more exciting features. Thanks for using PokerTracker!
Please note that this thread is locked. The release threads tend to become a jumble of various problems and questions that are very difficult for our support technicians to keep track of. If you have questions or problems, please create new threads for each individual issue.