Love the new update !! Now can we get ...

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Love the new update !! Now can we get ...

Postby Smoky » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 pm

I really do love the new update. It was especially good for Absolute Poker. Now it correctly imports automatically the turbo sng tables, the ultra turbo tables, the various multi tables, the rebuy and add on info. Terrific!! Saves a LOT of time as I no longer have to go behind the imports with hand corrections and additions.

Now that we have this behind us can we PLEASE consider adding the auto rate capability to tournament play? I realize that it was intended for cash play originally because of the much greater frequency of meeting the same players over and over in cash play. But with the exploding rate of single table sit and go popularity, we still meet significant numbers of repeat players over and over again.

Wouldn't it be a simple and straightforward programming job, as a first step, to simply allow the same default ratings to be applied to tourney players. And maybe let us add some simple parameters that already exist? What harm would it do?

I have been patiently waiting for several years now for this to happen.

In the meantime please accept my praise for a WONDERFUL new release that truly brings Absolute Poker up to snuff and makes the data import much much easier. Also love the way you carried the table structures over to the filters! Bravo!

Smoky
Smoky

Re: Love the new update !! Now can we get ...

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Thank you for your kind words; I'm glad to hear you like the new features.

I've been told there are plans to revisit the autorate functionality in the not too distant future, and hopefully that will more than satisfy your needs.
kraada

Postby Smoky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Thanks Kraada! I will try to be patient.
Smoky

Postby Smoky » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Still hoping!

Smoky
Smoky

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:01 pm

I don't have any update on these features at this point, I'm afraid.
kraada

Return to General [Read Only]