False stats in popup HUD

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

False stats in popup HUD

Postby pseud0 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:24 am

Hello,

I've got a problem with the stats displayed in my HUD (in popup windows only) :

all stats displayed are multiplied by 24 compared to the same stat in the basic HUD.

if i define a simple HUD with only "Total Hands Played" and "Show on table with everyone" the stat displayed is correct.

if then i define this HUD as "Popup use only" and reference it in another group the stat is multiplied by 24 !
It's the same with all the stats.

So, I don't understand what's wrong.

Thank's for your help
pseud0

Re: False stats in popup HUD

Postby the other mike » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi -

I'm having a little trouble recreating this - are you using any custom stats? Had you run 'housekeeping -> update cache' after adding them?

Do you see the same thing using the replayer with the HUD option enabled? Or just at live tables?

Close Pokertracker3 (or reboot) then click "All Programs -> Pokertracker3 -> Pokertracker3 (Logging Enabled)" and use one of the affected HUD layouts so logging can capture what's going on.

Open a support ticket here: https://www.pokertracker.com/support/newticket.php?cat_id=171

Attach to your support ticket:

--> "C:/Program Files/PokerTracker 3/Pokertracker.log"

--> "C:/Program Files/PokerTracker 3/PokertrackerHUD.log"

--> "C:/Program Files/PokerTracker 3/Data/Layouts.pt3"

--> The *newest* 3 or 4 PostgreSQL logs (click on the "Date Modified" column to sort the files by date): PostgreSQL log files

Note that the Pokertracker logs are right at "C:/Program Files/PokerTracker 3", not the "Logs" folder underneath.

If you need help with attaching to your support ticket you can use this guide: Attaching files

Mike
the other mike

Return to General [Read Only]