PT3 Critical Error - unable to contact registration server

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 Critical Error - unable to contact registration server

Postby Urbach » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:05 pm

When I open PT3 I see the follow message:

"PokerTracker was unable to contact the registration server to confirm the activation of your product.
Please make sure that PokerTracker.exe is allowed Full Internet access through any firewalls installed on your computer.
For more information on allowing PokerTracker Internet access through your firewall, please visit http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT ... c=firewall"

I use just AVG. I try to unable Windows Firewall and I see the same problem.
I use Windows Vista.
Urbach

Re: PT3 Critical Error - unable to contact registration serv

Postby Urbach » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Btw, I dont use AVG Firewall. Just Windows one.
Urbach

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:21 am

The registration servers seem to be OK - if you still have problems after rebooting please open at Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can find out what the problem is.
WhiteRider

Postby Rob_10108 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:43 pm

hi there, I have received this same error message. I have recently backed up my database on my external hard drive. I have recently backed up my database on my external hard drive. The first time I did it (the wrong way) I copy'd the entire file from my laptop to my external hard drive by simply copying all and pasting it into my hard drive. After finding out this was the wrong way to do this, I should have backed it up from the software platform itself (which I have done now), I cannot log back into my poker tracker and receive the same message as the OP. When investigating the c: on my laptop, it appears all the files are still intact on my laptop. Any ideas on how to correct this problem? Would like to have this resolved by the weekend grind, any help would be appreciated.

I have logged a ticket with support but haven't heard back in ~2 days.

Thanks in advance,
Rob_10108

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:18 am

I see you had a reply and have responded in your ticket so let's keep the discussion there where we have more info.
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]