Adding position in HUD

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Adding position in HUD

Postby Liimatasku » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:59 pm

What does EP/MP/LP mean, when we are talking about 6 handed game? Is EP seat 1 and 2 and so on or what?
Can positional stats be added in PT4?
How can I get stats filtered in HUD that it doesn't include stats that have been played in HU for example?
How can I get my HUD to show whole stats instead of showing session stats?
Thanks!
Liimatasku

Re: Adding position in HUD

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:44 pm

In PT4 at 6max EP is always the person under the gun and MP is always the hijack. The rest of the positions are all specified as in PT4 we have the CO, BTN, SB and BB all separated one from the other. In PT3 it's a little different and I'll have to look it up to check if you need.

You can add a positional stat by adding a normal stat to your HUD and changing the "Position" item property in the area at the top right to whatever position you want to see the stat from.

You can set a filter for number of players in PT4 via Hud -> Edit Hud Options in the Number of Players Filter area. Set the ranges for the ranges you want to see stats from (e.g. 2 to 2, 3 to 4 and 5 to 6 gives you HU only data when HU, 3 and 4 handed data when 3 or 4 handed and 5 or 6 handed data when 5 or 6 handed).

The HUD will show lifetime data on your opponents by default; it doesn't show your lifetime stats by design as nobody (but you) knows them. In PT4 you can see your lifetime stats in a HUD layout in the replayer.
kraada

Return to General [Read Only]