PT4 features i can't find?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT4 features i can't find?

Postby kenaces » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:08 pm

i am considering making the switch to PT4 from HM2 since my laptop hates HM2/NCA

2 things jumped out that i miss already - maybe i just couldn't find them in PT4?

1) is there a min sample size filter for each stat like in HM2? i really prefer not having numbers on my HUD that have meaningless small samples

2) i set up some color codes but the prefix takes on the color of each stat - is there a way to keep all prefix(stat labels) on color and have only the numbers change colors?

thanks
kenaces

Re: PT4 features i can't find?

Postby kenaces » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:46 pm

i figured out how to add text to HUD to keep same color for the stat labels but now how do i get rid of the separators?
kenaces

Re: PT4 features i can't find?

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:16 am

You can't set a minimum sample size per se but what you can do is go into the Configure -> Statistics window and change the color of the stat when the sample is insufficient so it appears invisible -- just make it back when its sample is too small. To do this, look at the Value Expression on the Definition tab -- take note of the value in the denominator of your fraction. For example for VPIP it's:

(cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100

So in this case we care about the "cnt_hands - cnt_walks" bit. For many stats it will just be one column, VPIP just happens to use two.

Go to the Columns page and you're going to add a new color expression that reads:

(cnt_hands - cnt_walks) < 10

And leave it black and tick the HUD box and click Save. Now if you have a sample of less than 10 you won't see the VPIP value in the HUD (because it'll appear black). If you change your background color you'd want to pick something other than black though.

You can't change the color of the prefix separately from that of the stat at this time.

The separators are configured in the Group Properties area in the top center of the Hud Editor. It's called "Separator" and you can change it to whatever you want (or remove it by just backspacing it out).
kraada

Return to General [Read Only]